Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Moving to Newcastle from Sydney

Moving to Newcastle from Sydney Rss

Hi Ladies
My family and I are moving to Adamstown Heights in a couple of weeks and just wondering if anyone knows of any good playgroups in the area.
I have a 28 month old boy and I am due with my second boy 4th July.
Would love to meet up with some Mums in the area.
Hi,

I have a 6 week old girl and live in Adamstown Heights. Another mum and I are looking for a mother's group but there doesn't seem to be much around at all.

I thought I would have a look on here and found your post. I know it says it was posted 4 months ago but I thought I would see whether you have found any good playgroups/mothers groups or whether you wanted to look into starting one around here?

Cheers,
Ali
Hey, so I know this thread is old- although not as old as other's I've commented on- but I've noticed a few threads on here for mum's in the Hunter Valley area and Newcastle, so I decided to make a facebook group to hopefully corral everyone together? Since a lot of mum's don't seem to use Huggies anymore, but we all use facebook... Anyways, here it is.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1414205365479410/
Hi
That's a great idea as I don't use huggies anymore, I have sent a request through on Facebook.

Also Ali I only just saw your reply from August whoops if your still looking for a mothers group i would be interested, let me know.
Thanks Shannon
shan444 wrote:
Hi Ladies
My family and I are moving to Adamstown Heights in a couple of weeks and just wondering if anyone knows of any good playgroups in the area.
I have a 28 month old boy and I am due with my second boy 4th July.
Would love to meet up with some Mums in the area.

I am going to move from Los Angeles to San Antonio. I want to rent a truck and also take the car in a trailer attached to the truck. I don't have many plans to make tourism. My interest is to make a trip as short as possible (at least two days) and rest a night somewhere safe. My concern is the security of the site where my family coz I have 1 year old son and we will stay overnight since we have all our belongings, as well as the car. Please advice me , may be is better to hire a moving company that will assist me .I am thinking to contact this company https://eaglestatetostatemoving.com/ , they have many years of experience and many positive feedbacks .I am sure that I can trust them and all my staff will arrive safety .
Sign in to follow this topic