Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Looking for a Mother's Group on Central Coast

Looking for a Mother's Group on Central Coast Lock Rss

Hi,

I am a Mum of 2, 16 mnths and 5 mnths and live on the Central Coast. I would love to join a Mother's group and make new friends. Does anyone know of any (or would like to start our own) in the Gosford/Erina areas?

Happy Easter!

Carly, NSW Mum x's 2

Hiya... I am a 28yo single mum with a 15 month old son, we will be moving to Avoca Beach area by June and would love to find or start a group up there. My email is [email protected]

Donna- Mum to Joshua Darren 5/1/05

Hay there, there is a group of us from all round the coast chatting all different ages with all different aged bubbas I am from Gorokan the other end but there are mums from Kariong and all over so if you want to join our emails list you can contact me at [email protected] we have not met up yet we have all been chatting for about 2mths now all hoping to meet up at some stage some where central so if you wonna join us your weclome.
Oh by the way i am 23.5 and i have a 9.3mth old baby girl
Hooroo

Alison 27yr NSW - Ella 4yr, Kylan 18mths, one in t

Hello!!! I'm looking for the same thing.. some new friends and play dates for my 12 month old boy. I'm 32 and moved to the coast from Sydney about 18 months ago but haven't managed to make very many new friends as I didn't join the initial mothers groups set by the health clinic and I don't have Facebook.
I'm at Shelly Beach and would really love to join a group that's open and caring. I've heard of a group here or there but it's hard to find people.
I do music lessons at Long Jetty but most of the women already have little groups and it's just been really hard lately.
Thanks ladies!
Sign in to follow this topic