Huggies Forum

Friends wanted Rss

hi I'm 30 and married with 5 children.

We have 4 girls and a boy the eldest is 10 the youngest is 1 in 7 weeks.

I would like some new friends to email to or even meet.

My email add is www.shy@froggy.com.au
Hi kittycat. My name is sue I'm 34 mother of 3 kids. Matthew 4, Sarah almost 3 & jessica 9 months. My e-mail is keeffes@bigpond.com
Where do you live. Please e-mail me. I would love to chat with you.
hi kittycat im tracyim 21 i have two girls im also looking for some new friends my email is almaroser@hotmail.com

mum to 3

Hi! I'm 31 years old,married for 6 years with a gorgeous 17 month old daughter.Would love to chat with all mums,no matter where you are!I'm on the Central Coast NSW.

Mum to two gorgeous girls!

Hi Lisa,
We have a lot in common. I am 31 married for 5 years, my little girl is 18 months tomorow and I live at Wamberal on the Central Coast. Would love to chat with you.
My email address is birdiesnest@dodo.com.au

Fiona, NSW

I'm on the Central Coast too - I'd love to hear from anyone as I think those first few months will be hard for me! I'm originally from the UK and now moved form Sydney to Central Coast so two big moves in 2 years! I know no-one with a baby so I'd love to hear from anyone.... my email is
sekwahk@hotmail.com
Hi There! We sound quite similiar in the fact that I'm 30 and have 4 kids. I have 3 girls and 1 boy. My eldest is 8 and my youngest is 14 months. I am new to this and would love to chat! My email is tbeohm@hotmail.com

Tracy,NSW,mum of 4

Hi my name is Wendy and I too am a mum to 5.b 12,b7,b4,g2,g1.I am 31 and a stay at home mum with a hubby who at work alot.I would love to chat.

Wendy,5 kids,1 to 13,32 yrs old.

Sign in to follow this topic