Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. hi looking for friends to be near inverell nsw?

hi looking for friends to be near inverell nsw? Rss

hi im venessa i have a 7mth old little girl im looking for some new friends this is my first child and im loveing it lol so im new as well to this site so im hoping i have doe this right oh yeah im 23 f nsw hope to hear from somebody?

venessa,nsw, 3 year old girl, #2: EDD 17/7/07

HI Venessa,

I am alsoa new mumto a 14 month old boy. Four months ago I moved to sydney from melbourne due to my husbands work. I live in the suburb of Girraween I dont know if that is near you. Its 15 mins from Parramatta. If you still want to chat my email address is belireau2002@yahoo.com.au

Bye for now

ANgela

happychild

hi nice to meet u well i live about 3 hours from tamworth but we can still chat if u like i have a friend who live near syd i was there about 3 weeks ago metting her for the first time i chat to her online very nice person well my little one is sick she has a ear infection a little of crup also a temp between 36.5 to 37.3 also she has a upper chest infection and a runny nose poor thing but shes getting better hope she gets well soon i hate seeing her this way. well i moved to inverell about 2 weeks ago im from moree met my man there very nice but i orginaly came from gunnedah ok i bettea go chat to u soon i hope have a nice one xxx ness

Hi, I am from Inverell and wondered if you are a member of a playgroup here. We meet at "The Cottage" 86 Henderson St (in the backyard) every Tuesday from 10am to 12 noon. Would be great to meet you.
Liz

Liz,Inverell NSW

hi
um well since u mentioned about playgroup funny that i do go to the same plagroup im not realy good on names but im guess u would no me i dont get there much for the fact is i gota walk and if i mention my daughters name u might no me so if u could explain to me on what one u r that would be loverlyyyyyyyy
and my daughters name is stephanie sorry this is a big shock to me lol i havnt been on here much to check my forums i came on to show a freiend the huggies site as she just found out shes preg and reason i havnt been to play group is i just found out i was preg to but i lost it and i reallllllly wanted to take my daughter to the xmas party and she missed out as i had to go in and have a op the wednesday she poor little hitn missed out plus i didnt npo what time it was so i hope it all went well hope to hear from u very soon

venessa xxx

Hi Venessa

i live in Tamworth is that close enough. i am 20 yr old (21 in march). i a single mum of a 11 week old beautiful baby girl and enjoy7img having her around

write back

MLD
hello MLD
well i have relations in tamworth i dont get there much but soon i will and spend some time with my family well my aunty and my nan and that live there so i would off been there the saturday just gone but i couldnt make it but im hopeing to go over in 2 weeks when i get paid again so yeah how long u been in tamworth for and hows u little one going so if ya dont mind me asking what the dad do a runner or something

venessa smile

Hey venessa

i have only lived in tamworth for 3 1\2 years. Maddison isnt ok at the moment. she has to have an CT scan and EEG, cause last night she started to go stiff and she stair into but was unresponsive and had no movement she spent last night in tamworth base hospital. the doctors are just hoping it was a convulsion due to fever of 38.5 but other then that she is fine
Just let me know when your coming down to tamworth might be able to meet up

MLD
Hi!

I just moved to Inverell a month ago. I'm thinking about joining a play group but I'm busy on Tuesday mornings. I've heared there is also one on a friday. Anyway, happy to make friends smile

Heather

Heather, Mum to Aidan (age 1)

hi im shelley i live in glen innes which is 40 mins east of inverell am 21 and have a 15 week old girl Breanna hope to here from you soon

Shelley, NSW, Breanna 19/11/04, Lachlan 5/01/07

hi how r u well i just met some ppl from glenn innes
(just if u r interested we have a playgroup in inverell its tuesdays from 10 till 12 nice ppl there) well anyway the ppl in glenn they have 2 young boys and im not sure if she joined up to the huggies site but i asked her to if she wanted to well hope to hear from u soon

ness

hi yeah i go to a play group on tuesdays it goes from 10 till 12 but im not sure or any other playgroups i only found out about this one in target i asked a lady int here she had kids with her yeah well we have only been here 12 months and i have now a 18 month old girl but i could find out next tuesday or when im talking to someone from there if theres any other playgroups iv never herd off any otheres this is the only one i no but im sure there is lots off them

Sign in to follow this topic