Huggies Forum

Bathurst Rss

Hello everyone,

I grew up in Sydney and moved to Bathurst about 14 months ago to bring up my family. We love the country (we live out of town) and decided not to bring up the kids in the 'big smoke'. We have 2 boys...17 months and a newborn just 6 days old. I don't know very many people here at all. I'd love to hear from anyone.

TJ

TJ, NSW

Hi TJ,

I also grew up in Sydney and have chosen to bring my children up in the country. We moved to Lithgow about 3 years ago and love it. My husband and I have three girls (10,7 & 2). I would love to keep in touch.

tam, NSW,2yo girl

Hello Tam from Lithgow,

What a great move. A friend of mine used to live in Lithgow, and it's funny but every time I drive thru Lithgow to Sydney or the mountains it seems to rain. Is that just my bad luck? or does it actually rain there a lot.
What are your girls' names? Do you plan on having anymore? Do the girls like living in the country?

TJ

TJ, NSW

Hi TJ

Sarah here, I grew up in Sydney and moved to Bathurst when I was 14, (now 30) my mum still lives there, I now live in Orange with my fiancee and our 10 week old son,

hope to talk to you and anyone in the Bathurst or Orange area soon

Sarah Jane

tristans mum

Hi Sarah,

Great to hear from you. Where abouts in Bathurst did you live? and why the move to Orange?

How is your baby boy treating you? My baby boy is 6wks now. No not sleeping thru, but he is putting on lots of weight. So can't complain I guess. My eldest boy 19mths, enjoys having a little brother....most of the time.

My email is thenson@dodo.com.au

Would love to keep in touch.

TJ

TJ, NSW

Hi TJ

I lived up near stannies school and in piper street two blocks down from the leagues club, bentick st side, as i said my mum still lives there up near stannies, um moved to orange for work and stayed hehehheh.

Tristan is great, still sleeping thru the night and like your boy putting on heaps of weight, and he also sleeps most of the day so i cant complain either.

my email is pepacat@hotmail.com and am on msn messanger as well

talk to you soon

Sarah Jane

tristans mum

Hi i also live in Bathurst. if youd like to email me I'd be happy to chat
Melissa Bathurst, 3 yr old and 13 mth old
Sorry the last message was a stuff up. I signed in under the wrong name. I'm new at this.

Melissa,Bathurst,3yr old and 1yr old

Hi TJay. Have lived in Bathurst for past 20yrs. I have an 8 week old son. I am 25yo and looking to speak to someone about the changes of looking after new baby.

Proud Mummy!

Hi TJ,
I hope all is going well. I am a mother of two, Stuart 18 months and Natlaie 3 months. I've lived in Bathurst my whole life (25 years). I notice that your boys are around the same age, if you ever want to talk, drop us a line. I actually live out of town at Eglinton.
Belinda
Mother of two 18 months and 3 months
Sign in to follow this topic