Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Central Coast anyone?

Central Coast anyone? Rss

Hi my name is Laura and I have just moved to the Central Coast from Armidale. I am 26 years old and I have a son who was born on the 19th of July 2003 (although he was a week overdue and extremely big, he weighed 10 pound 8 or 4.7kg, he was a beast! A very beautiful beast I might add)
I don't know many people yet and I'm really missing my girlfriends in Armidale. I would love to chat to anyone about anything and everything as I do love a chat, and what a cool way of doing it and getting to know people. I had no idea this existed.
My husband is a Chef and works long hours so it can get quite boring so I'd love to chat to some people. Tell me about yourselves!

Laura DS July 03, DD Oct 05, DD Nov 08

Hi Laura!
I wish I'd known about this place when I moved from Tassie to Coffs Harbour - my first BIG move! I now live in Orange but I've only been here a couple of months. I have a 5 y.o daughter (nearly 6) and a 21 month old son. I know how you feel missing your friends! It can be so hard! If you want to chat my email (and messenger) is lelanalee@hotmail.com
Take Care
Andrea
Hi Laura my name is Melissa. I also live on the Central Coast. I am 25 years old. I have a son Daniel who is 9 months old (born 20th May 2003).
I would love to chat about anything and everything. My best friend has just moved to Sydney & I don't get to see her very often anymore. It gets a bit lonely as my partner works afternoons aswell.
If you'd like to chat my email address is cobain_25@hotmail.com
I'm also on msn messenger.

Mel & 2 boys Daniel 20/5/03 & Jesse 9/3/07

Hi Laura
My name is Jasmine and I moved to the Central Coast from Sydney just over a year ago. My son was born 23 June 2003. My husband also works long hours, I'd love to chat. My email address is:
jas_mbrown@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you

Jasmine
Hi ya Mel,

Fancy seeing you in here... lol. How is Daniel doing? This site is quite helpful huh? I wish i'd come here ages ago smile Anyways... I'll be up on the coast again this weekend... we'll catch up soon wink

Love ya

Kylie ~ DS 7yrs, DD 4th Oct 05, DD 18th Sept 06

Hi Laura
Im 28 with a 5 month old boy, and in 3 weeks we are moving from sydney to Point Clare, so I saw you were from gosford, and thought you might be able to give me a few tips, on mothers groups and playgroups up there anyway if you are keen for a laugh and a chat my email address is sandbroe@yahoo.com.au
Bek

Bek NSW 10mth boy

Hi my name is Belinda and i live just past wyong. i havnt lived up here long either. I had a big boy as well 10 pound 2 onces OUCH lol my boy is now nearly 3 though.

i just said in another post that maybe a few of us that live up this way can get together for coffee or something.

my email addy is Belrig@yahoo.com.au

Belinda, Central Coast NSW. Mum of 3

Hi: I to am new to the central coast and know no one. I'm 21 weeks pregnant with my fourth child and would love to meet others for a chat. Email is wombat@kooee.com.au..Hope to hear from someone.

EAB nsw

Hi Eileen smile

There are about 10 of us from this site meeting for coffee and a chat on the 22nd of May at Erina smile
If you would like to come along that would be great smile

If you do please write in the central coast meet thread and say how many you will be bringing so i can book smile thanks

all the best and talk to you soon

Bel

Belinda, Central Coast NSW. Mum of 3

Hi all
I live on the coast at hamlyn terrace near wyong so if anyone is in need of a new friend for coffee chat etc message me and we will arrange to get together

Nicole central coast nsw baby ben 11 mths old

hi andrea,
i use to live in bowraville. about 1 hour south of coffs..
i now live in sydney, have a 1 year old girl, and another bub due in jan...

laura, i know someone who lives in central coast.
my mum studied in armidale...

it's hard moving from a nice place to somewhere bigger.

hope to talk soon..

jennie
Sign in to follow this topic