Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Lets get together through cyber space or over a cuppa Rouse Hill NSW

Lets get together through cyber space or over a cuppa Rouse Hill NSW Rss

Hi,
My name is Sylvia and I am a mum of a 14 month old beautiful boy.
At the moment I am not working and would love to share stories and get to know other mums either via email or over a cuppa.
Sharing this journey of motherhood with others makes life alot easier and takes the guess work out of being a mother.
So if you are interested please reply with your email address and we can take it from there.

Jungle baby

Hello,
How are you? My name is Leanne and i have a one month old daughter, Talana. A few friends and i have started a mothers group in Penrith if you are interested e-mail me (or if you just want to chat!) leanne_williams_1983@hotmail.com

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

hi my name is virpi prounced viripi i live at windsor email me at virpikaarina@aol.com to ckat on compouter or real life bye hope to hear from u soon

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi Sylvia,

My name is Kath. I have a (almost) 14 month old wonderful little boy, Zachariah. I live in Croydon Park, NSW and would love to hear from you via e-mail and maybe a cuppa. You can contact me on katherinesaraha@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Kath & Zachariah

Mum to Zachariah NSW

Hi Jungle Mummy,

Having met you many times for lunches and cuppas I would like to do it again next week. It is always a pleasure to talk about our little men, isn't it? Look forward to Thursday.

Daniel's Mummy

Us&Them

Hi,

I am mum to 3 boys..7,5 and 4months and live in Glenhaven.

I am not working but study part time at TAFE.

Would love to hear from you.

natalielesley@hotmail.com

Nat
hey i am in rouse hill yipee!!!

melfox9@hotmail.com

melinda smile

mother of chi chi (almost 2)

hi sylvia,

i live at Quakers Hill and i am a mother to a 3 month old called Nicholas.
Would love to chat anytime as i am at home alot and love to meet new mothers as well.

email address: themilhams@bigpond.com

hear from you soon

Sign in to follow this topic