Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Lets get together through cyber space or over a cuppa Rouse Hill NSW

Lets get together through cyber space or over a cuppa Rouse Hill NSW Lock Rss

Hi,
My name is Sylvia and I am a mum of a 14 month old beautiful boy.
At the moment I am not working and would love to share stories and get to know other mums either via email or over a cuppa.
Sharing this journey of motherhood with others makes life alot easier and takes the guess work out of being a mother.
So if you are interested please reply with your email address and we can take it from there.

Jungle baby

Hello,
How are you? My name is Leanne and i have a one month old daughter, Talana. A few friends and i have started a mothers group in Penrith if you are interested e-mail me (or if you just want to chat!) [email protected]

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

hi my name is virpi prounced viripi i live at windsor email me at [email protected] to ckat on compouter or real life bye hope to hear from u soon

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi Sylvia,

My name is Kath. I have a (almost) 14 month old wonderful little boy, Zachariah. I live in Croydon Park, NSW and would love to hear from you via e-mail and maybe a cuppa. You can contact me on [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Kath & Zachariah

Mum to Zachariah NSW

Hi Jungle Mummy,

Having met you many times for lunches and cuppas I would like to do it again next week. It is always a pleasure to talk about our little men, isn't it? Look forward to Thursday.

Daniel's Mummy

Us&Them

Hi,

I am mum to 3 boys..7,5 and 4months and live in Glenhaven.

I am not working but study part time at TAFE.

Would love to hear from you.

[email protected]

Nat
hey i am in rouse hill yipee!!!

[email protected]

melinda smile

mother of chi chi (almost 2)

hi sylvia,

i live at Quakers Hill and i am a mother to a 3 month old called Nicholas.
Would love to chat anytime as i am at home alot and love to meet new mothers as well.

email address: [email protected]

hear from you soon

Sign in to follow this topic