Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Central Coast Mothers Group Anyone?

Central Coast Mothers Group Anyone? Lock Rss

Hi - I am new to the Central Coast having moved up from Sydney and being originally from the UK. I don't know anyone living nearby who has a baby so wanted to start a group for preggy or new mums (or even not so new mums). I miss my friends back home so making new friends with something similar (ie bubs) in common would be good.
I live in Kincumber (near Gosford) and am due to have my first baby next week....

My email is [email protected]
Hi Kelly!It's Lisa T from Bonnells Bay (between Gosford and Newcastle).Would love to meet up with you and others!Count me and my gorgeous 18 month old daughter in!

Mum to two gorgeous girls!

hi: Lisa t , i live near wyong and am having baby no 4, i would love to hear from you and others as i'm only new to the area and would love some conversation. my email [email protected]
Hey,

I live in Woy Woy (just near Gosford) with my 5 months old son Elijah who i am obsessed with. Would love to meet up with anyone, im new at the Coast and am a single mummy so i am in desperate need of some friends.

me email is: [email protected]

Pip, N.S.W, Baby Elijah 5 months and counting

Hi, - i'm 20 and not due to have my baby till the 10th of febuary and am moving from woywoy to gorokan over the weekend am i still able to join even though i still got ages and i wouldl like to make new friends as well.

teagan, NSW, 20yr old mum2be

Sign in to follow this topic