Huggies Forum

Young Mummy Rss

Hi,
I'm Christy, I'm 21 & I live in Seven Hills with my daughter Ella, she's 20 mths.

Would love to get to know some other young mums in our area!!

My email address is christy2@tpg.com.au
& my msn is christyb1982@hotmail.com

Christy (21) Mummy to Ella (14/03/02)

Hi Christy, I live in seven hills but Im not a young mum, I have had six children ages 22,20,18,16,6 and 2. shaz.

shaz,6 children

Hi,
My nsme is leanne and i am 20 and have a 2 month old daughter Talana, i live in the Granville area and love talking to other mums!

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

Hi Christy im angela im 20 with two lil girls oh well they are getting big now My eldest Lylli is 4 and my youngest Leinila is 3.

And am now due for my 3rd on the 15th september i live in Guildford.

Love to chat

MSN angela_m_h@hotmail.net
Hi i'm Selena, I'm 20 and live in Liverpool. I have a 10 month old daughter named Vanessa. Like to catch up with young mums in my area.

Mum to Vanessa (April 03)

hi my name is jody im 17 years old .I have a 18 month old son named billy-jerome im from liverpool id like to talk with other young/teen mothers.

Mummy 2 B-J

hi christy
how r u well i have a 8 month old little girl but i live at inverell nsw i like to chat to mothers but we moved to a town i dont no anyone here atm im going to look in to a play group if there is one for young babys and try to meet some ppl but if u like i would love to chat to u just let me no
thanks venessa

venessa,nsw, 3 year old girl, #2: EDD 17/7/07

Hello everyone,
Im jacqui I am 18 yeas old and I have 2.4year old twins, Kiahna and Xander, we are from Canberra But i visit my sister alot in Sydney, St Clair. who is also a young mum she is 24 with a 5 year old 3 year old and a 9mth old, anywayI hope i can get to know a few of you. and take care, is anyone wants to contact me my email addy is kiahxand@yahoo.com
Hey,

Thanks for the replys
Sorry I didn't reply...
Had to change my details (forgot my password)

Ella's is now 2, we are still living in Seven Hills.

My msn is christyb1982@hotmail.com
if anyone wants to talks smile

Christy (21) Ella (2)

Hi

I am 21 also and have fairly recently moved to Hornsby from Newcastle. I have a son named Blair that is 2 1/2 yrs old and another baby due mid may. I would love to meet some other mums around Sydney. My msn/email is casss_100@hotmail.com if you want to chat just contact me.

Cassie

Cassie,NSW, Blair 27/9/01, Mackenzie 19/5/04

Sign in to follow this topic