Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Lower Blue Mountains - Hello

Lower Blue Mountains - Hello Rss

Hi My name is Kate and I live in the lower blue mountains. I have a 2 1/2 year old and an 8 month old. I have found it quite difficult to meet other people with children of similar ages and would love to chat with anyone near by. Hope to hear from you soon
Hi Kate,
I live in Faulconbridge and have a 7 month old daughter. I also do not know many people locally who have children - most of my friends are travelling/career orientated and once you have kids things tend to change a bit. It's not as easy to catch up as it was before!
You can email me on Ktj1977@aol.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Katie A. My name is Sue. I am 34 and married with 3 kids under 5 years old. Matthew 4 years and 11 1/2 months and Sarah 3 years old. Jessica 1 year old. I live in Jamisontown South Penrith nsw. I would love to hear from you. I love making new friends. I love to chat. Please e-mail me susiesmile@optusnet.com.au Maybe we can get together sometime for a cuppa and a chat. I would love that. Please e-mail me anytime.

sue. nsw jamisontown. south penrith.

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

Hi All,

I live in Valley Heights and have a little boy aged 7 months. I'm the same. All my friends have older children or the ones without kids are still out partying! Things really do change when you have a baby. I would love to chat. My e-mail is cav01Atpg.com.au

wendy, blue mts,

Hi All,

My name is Kristy , I am 27 and I live in the lower mountains. I have a 3 & 1/2 month old baby boy and would love to meet some mums as well to get together for a chat and a coffee and even a walk. My email address is kristy_bilby@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
Hi kate. My name is sue. I live in jamisontown nsw. I am married with 3 kids. I have started a mothers group on thursday morning. but I am trying to have it on friday mornings instead. 10.30am till12.30pm. here is my number 47330243 give me a call sometime, I would love to meet you. come over to my house sometime and have a cuppa and a chat, I would love that. I would love the company. my e-mail is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au

I hope to hear from you soon kate.

sue.
Hi kate. My name is sue. I am 34 years old. I am married with 3 kids. matthew 5 yrs old, Sarah 3 yrs old and jessica 16 months old. I live in Jamisontown nsw. south penrith. my e-mail is sue-keeffe@optusnet.com.au or sue_keeffe@yahoo.com.au I have another e-mail addy but i am having some problems with susiesmile@optusnet.com.au so use the other e-mail addys.

would you like to come over sometime for a cuppa and a chat? i would love to meet you. my mobile number is 0412235329 you can sms me anytime and i'll sms you with my home number if you like.

I have started up a mothers group on friday mornings or friday afternoon. When I hear from you I will let you know the details times and venue.

I hope to hear from you soon.

sue.
Hi Kate A. I don't know if you remember me, Sue. I e-mailed you a few times. I was wondering if your interested in coming to my mothers group on Friday afternoons at 1pm. or get together sometime for a chat and a cuppa. My e-mail is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au or mobile is 0412235329.

I look forward to hearing form you soon.

Sue.
Hi everyone,
My name is Lynette, I live in Richmond and have a 12 month old son Noah. I'd love to chat with mum's in the area. Look forward to your reply's. rainbowstorm@hotmail.com
Cheers!
Hi Kate
My name is Lisa. I have 3 girls.I live in Glossodia near Richmond. Not sure what lower part of Blue Mountains your in?If you are interested in chatting let me know.

nsw 4mth girl

hello Brianna

i have a 5 week old girl (first time mum) and i am in glendenning not far from you i love to chatt my email is

mitterbacherm@yahoo.com
if anyone likes to chatt

cheers

Manuela,NSW baby girl borne on the 8.jan 2005

Hi Lynette,

I have an 11month old girl and I live at Cranebrook, if you want to have a chat by all means drop me an email at klrvan@curl.aunz.net

I don't get a lot of time to get out due to my weird working hours but I'm usually near my PC so can chat on MSN etc regularly.

Who knows from there we can have a morning out somewhere if you like?

Anyway take care,

Kristy

Mum to Laura 4, Rylie almost 3

Sign in to follow this topic