Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Northern Beaches Lock Rss

Love to hear from and meet new people from NSW Syndey!!! i have 3 kids ranging from 13 years to 4 months, give me a hoy!!! [email protected]
Hi mother of 3. My name is Sue. I'm a mother of 3 kids under 5 years old. I live in NSW Sydney. I would love to hear from you. I love making new friends. And I love to chat. I have msn messenger on my computer so we can chat online if you have that to. my e-mail addresss are: [email protected] & [email protected] You can e-mail me anytime.

Sue. NSW Sydney.

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

hey mother of 3,
Im a first time mum to a 3 month old boy, we are on the northern beaches, Narrabeen, if you would like to chat swap stories have a laugh my email address is [email protected] We will be out of action for a week but I will reply when we return.

Bek NSW 10mth boy

I thought I was the only one with 3 kids.
I would love to chat, catch up for coffee (well I don't drink cofee - maybe a hot choccie) or a play at the park.
I had a great mums group for my first child but when they all went to pre-school it seemed to fade away. I miss the regular contact and the girls nights out!
I am on the Northern Beaches as well so if any one is up to getting together maybe we can tee something up?

Cheers,
Nat (30)
Hubbie (41)
James 3
Johnny 2
Lulu 4 months
If anyone wants to email me direct my email is

[email protected]

Thanks!
Hi Girls!
I'll be in the Northern Beaches soon, and so will my sis Sophie ith Ruben 7months. I have Jemma 2.5 yrs and James 2 months. Id love to hear if any of you are meeting for the odd babbychino/playground/bushwalk/beach thing or on a regular day. I have a regular mothers group but sadly its disbanding as they gradually head OS or back to work.

If nothing has been organised yet I propose meeting at the playground at Narrabeen lakes going for a walk, feeding the ducks, and a sandwich/simple picnic afterwards. Say, meeting at 930 and by lunchtime any toddlers will be really ready for a sleep. Thursdays are good for me. Im outta town @ the mo, but will be back for thursday 29th Jan or 5th Feb.

what do you think?
Buffy
(my family nickname)

Veryan,NSW, toddler and 2mth baby

Sounds great!
I just posted a note about meeting at the Narrabeen playground 930am thursday 29th jan (Im away @ the mo) if that suits too.

For mums who live in the Northern Beaches and/or happy to travel (Im in Mosman at the moment but moving soon, and Im always in the car.. infact instead of worrying if Jemma watches to much tv i worry about her being in the car too much.. shes a backseat driver and shes only 2 1/2!, i already have a husband that cant help telling me which lane to get into...)
ANYWAY!....for those who want to start a new mothers group lets start emailing..
my address;
[email protected]

Veryan,NSW, toddler and 2mth baby

My name is Cindy. I have 2 Boys, Joshua 18mths & Brenden 7mths. I do not know many people in Sydney. I would love to make some new friends. I like going for coffee, having a chat and doing things with my kids. If you would like to make a new friend my email address is [email protected]

Belrose NSW
Well I only have one child who has just turned one. However I would love to catch up with with others for a coffee, or to meet at a park for the kids to play. I don't actually know many people here in Sydney, and currently live in Manly Vale. My email address is [email protected]

Norah, Sydney, 1yr old

Hi
I'm Sarah and I am 20 years old with a 2 year old daughter named Charlot. I live in Frenchs Forest and would love to meet up with other mums from the Northern Beaches. My email address is [email protected]
check out networkcentral.com.au I have just found it and it's great - they are haing a thinking parents forum in Feb.
Sign in to follow this topic