Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Merrylands/Parramatta/Granville -where the mum's at?

Merrylands/Parramatta/Granville -where the mum's at? Lock Rss

I can't be the only mum in the area looking to get out of the house. If I have to watch anymore Jimmy Giggle I will cry!
I have a 3yr old girl and a 8 months old son. We do a lot of trip to the park, library, etc. If you are in Merrylands or anywhere close by and want to have a play date or if you know any play groups in the area please let me know.

Amanda
Hi, I live in Merrylands area and would love to meet new mums. I have 3 kids 2 girls 7 and 6 months and a 3.5 old son. woild love to hear from you.
Hello,

I dont really know how this works. Is there a way ican sendyou a private msg with my contact details?

Wehave been going to the holroyd gardens a lot for a run around if you and your kids want to join us sometime? Otherwise coffee somewhere?
Hey! I live in Merrylands also. Send me an email [email protected] if you ever want to catch up. My son LOVES the park. He's 10 months old. I usually take him down to the park near the library for a play in the bark and on the swing.

Sorry I don't give my number out on pages like this and I'm unsure how to private message on this site.
Merrylands Baptist church does play time on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10am. I use to take bub but he'd always fall asleep by 9.30. I've also put my son in swimming lessons with Jump! Swim School in Guildford. He's been doing it since 7 months if any of you ladies are interested in taking your children swimming lessons.

I cannot wait until the pools open grin More outings for bub but also me.
Sign in to follow this topic