Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Playgroup/ Mother's group Prestons Sydney

Playgroup/ Mother's group Prestons Sydney Lock Rss

Hi my name is Jessica I live in Prestons near Liverpool I have three children my youngest being just 2 months my other two being 6 and 4. I am looking for a mothers group or playgroup or even just meeting other mums who would like to meet and get out of the house for a few hours during the week.
Hi , I live I carnes hill. I have a 5 week old boy and would love to join a mothers group just to get out of the house and enjoy a coffee with other mums.
hello ladies. i just moved to carnes hill beginning od the year amd would also like to join a mothers group and /or start one smile i have a 2 years old daughterm just looking to get out of the house, know the place around and gand get some energy out of my toddler. smile Also loves park walks smile
Hi,

Im in Liverpool near Westfields and would love to meet some other mums and bubs locally. I have a 5 month old son.
Hello ladies, I live in Prestons and I have a 2 year old and 6 weeks old daughters. Also looking to get out of the house and find a play date for my older daughter. Please message me if you want to meet.
Hi, I'm in Casula and also looking for some play dates. Would love to hear from some of you. My son is 19 months smile
Hi,I'm from Moorebank and I have four boys.3 of them are in school and I have my youngest one at home with me and he is almost 2yrs old,Would love to make new friends for me and my son.

My name Elsa
Any new mums in hoxton park/liverpool area?
Hi all i live in Carnes Hill and have a 9 year old and 19 month old and am looking for a playgroup close by would love to get out of the house and meet other Mothers and have other children for my kids to interact with
Sign in to follow this topic