Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Play Group / Mothers Group at Sydney South West

Play Group / Mothers Group at Sydney South West Lock Rss

Hello Mummies,

I'd like to start a play group / mothers group for the mummies in South West Sydney. I had my little baby girl 3 months ago and I don't know any other mums near by and would love to form a group where we can catch up once or twice a week at Prestons / Horning Sea Park / Casula / Hoxton Park / Liverpool. I would love to make a few friends for myself and my daughter.

Message me if you are interested and we can get started.

Thanks
Rachana
Hi Rachana, I live in Prestons and would love to join a mothers group also. I had my little man in December last year and would love for him to make some friends from the area. Did you manage to locate one for the area?
Hello Oscar's Mummy, there are couple that are run at the Casula hall next to the library but unfortunately they are full at the moment. I have put my name down on their waiting list.

If you are interested we could meet up for coffee at the cafe next to IGA at Prestons or even a walk with the bubs.
Hey you may be interested in Mums & Bubs fitness training at West Hoxton! Here is some information below:

• Mums & Bubs sessions are an outdoor program where mums can start to regain their pre-pregnancy bodies, while exercising with their babies or children. Our focus is on increasing cardiovascular fitness & muscle tone.

• Classes include a warm up with a walk, where children remain in the pram. We then move to the oval for further training. Young babies can remain in the prams, or bring a blanket for them to lay on the grass and play with toys.

Greenway Drive West Hoxton NSW 2171

DAYS & TIMES
Monday 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Wednesday 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Friday 10:00 am – 11:00 am

PRICING
3 month membership
$20.00 per week (fortnightly direct debit)
This will allow you to come to ALL Mums & Bubs Sessions.

Please contact us on 02 8764 8428 to sign up!
Hi Rachana, I live in Prestons. I'm a first time mummy to 2 and a half month old son Kirahn and would love to join your playgroup/mothers group. smile
Hi Mummies I live in Holsworthy & would love to catch up too.
Im trying my local one for Under 1s on Tuesday at our community centre in Wattle Grove.

But Im keen for coffee catch ups or walks. My local club moorebank sporties has a fantastic play area for kids. With Dolls houses, sandpit, play equip, petting zoo & fully equipped mothers room. Thats a good location for a coffee playdate.
Hi little diva,
I live in Holsworthy and am interested in meeting up with other mums. I have a 3 month old and would also be interested in your thoughts on under 1s group at the community centre - Wattle Grove
Hi, I have a 7month old daughter and live in hoxton park. I would love to meet other mums for coffee or a playdate.
Hi, I have a 7month old daughter and live in hoxton park. I would love to meet other mums for coffee or a playdate.
Hi ladies,

I'd love to know if anything came out of it. I have an almost 18month old who I'd love to have some play dates for. I'm in Casula and at home most days. Would love to hear from other eager mums.
Hello ladies. Just wondering what activities there are around the Liverpool/Prestons/Hoxton Park area? I have a 3month old and would like to join some activities. Thanks so much. (I have tried to call the above number for the Hoxton Park walking group, but it is no longer in use).
Hi there. I realise it's been quite some time since the original post but just wanted to know if anyone actually started a group in the said areas? If so, can someone please provide details. Would love to join and find some friends (outside daycare) for my almost 3 year old son smile
Sign in to follow this topic