Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Mothers/Play Group in the Cecil Hills/Hoxton Park area

Mothers/Play Group in the Cecil Hills/Hoxton Park area Lock Rss

I'm a mum to a nearly 3 year old boy and 6 month old girl

Wondering about any mothers groups or playgroup in that area or anyone who might be interested in doing coffee playdates etc
Hi Nikky,
My daughter is almost 4 months old and I am also looking for other mums close by for playdates. If you are interested please send me a message. I live at Prestons so am not too far from Hoxton Park.
Hi Nikki, I live in Prestons and would love to join a mothers group. Did you manage to join one in the area? My son is almost 9 months so would love to join a mums and bubs group so he can make some little friends .. and so I can as well! hehe
Hi Girls, thanks for the replies smile

My bub is nearly 1 now sad How time flies.... I haven't joined any groups. The 2 kids keep me busy and it's sometimes so hard to fit in playgroups and nap times in.

I'll be more than happy to meet up if you are up for it smile
HI Nikki,
I am organising a meetup with some of the other ladies from the forum at Macarthur square next week. Didn't have your email address so couldnt include you. I tried to PM you but your name is not coming on my to filed when I type in your user name. Please PM me your email address so that I can add you to the distribution list.

Regards,
Rachana
Sign in to follow this topic