Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Young mums-to-be on North Shore

Young mums-to-be on North Shore Lock Rss

hey, if only i saw this earlier! i used to be located in north sydney, but now we moved to Hornsby, im nearly 11weeks now. where's all the other north shore mums on this website?!
This a group for North shore/ Northern Beaches YOUNGish first time mums in their 20's that have babies aged from 0 to 1 years old.

We are in need of some time during the week where we can lay our blankets out, let our babies play, ENJOY a much earned coffee and a GOOD CHAT!

Please join our group and share this with anyone you know that would like to be part of this group... THE MORE THE MERRIER! Follow the link below...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_199639700089043&ap=1#!/home.php?sk=group_199639700089043&ap=1
I'm 21, with an 18 month son, in the north shore, I can't seem to find any other young mums, it's crap.

I feel isolated, can't find any young parents groups either, I don't fancy sitting in a park with a bunch of 40 year old women

hey, if only i saw this earlier! i used to be located in north sydney, but now we moved to Hornsby, im nearly 11weeks now. where's all the other north shore mums on this website?!

hey, im almost 25 have a 5 yr old and 8 month old living in hornsby!there isnt many upper noth shore people on here well mot that ive noticed

1st baby due start of sep

hey, im almost 25 have a 5 yr old and 8 month old living in hornsby!there isnt many upper noth shore people on here well mot that ive noticed

hey sorry i just saw this!

Yeah there really isnt, and i havent found another pregnant person in hornsby yet! but still, at least your in hornsby haha and your not 40! haha win! im going to add you smile
Hi everyone, I'm a 27 year old single mum to a 20 month old Boy. The mothers in my mums group are all older than me and have nothing in common with them.
I would love to meet new people around my age or that have a Bub around the same age as July LO oh and that live on the North Shore. I live in North Sydney.
smile
Didn’t realise how old this forum is wow.
Notice not many young mums in Hornsby to be honest. Had my first at 22 his now 5 and currently expecting my second at 27 it is hard to relate to the older mums sometimes
Sign in to follow this topic