Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Macarthur / Campbelltown/ Rosemeadow Mothers Group

Macarthur / Campbelltown/ Rosemeadow Mothers Group Lock Rss

Hi ladies.

I've started my own home business in the Campbelltown, Macarthur and surrounding suburbs. I have many baby products new and used at reasonable prices. I also have other items available.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/virtualgaragesa...

PIck-ups are very easy and flexible. smile

I am in St. Helens Park.

If you are interested please join my page and feel free to ask any questions or to contact me.
*Lala* wrote:
Hi I'm 28 live in oran park and first time mum to a 9 month old girl. I'm looking to meet other mums in the area also .. Let me know if your interested smile

Hi Lala, i have a 13 month old girl... More than happy to meet up smile
Kylie_Ogilvie wrote:
Hi Ladies,

Just a shout out to all of you from St Helens Park area that I am keen in meeting up once a week with other mum's for a chat and for my little one who is 17months old to have some friends to play with, of similar age group.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon smile

Hi Kylie.
I have a 13 month old girl. Who is ready to make new friends smile
Hi ladies,
I have a 3 1/2 week old and would love to find some other mummy's to catch up with once my lil girl has had her 6 week check and shots.
I thought in the meantime I'd introduce myself. I'm 31 and a first time mum who lives in Glen Alpine. Would love to catch up for coffee or even find some mums who enjoy walking.
Looking forward to hearing from you all,
Mindy
MizC07 wrote:
Hi ladies,
I have a 3 1/2 week old and would love to find some other mummy's to catch up with once my lil girl has had her 6 week check and shots.
I thought in the meantime I'd introduce myself. I'm 31 and a first time mum who lives in Glen Alpine. Would love to catch up for coffee or even find some mums who enjoy walking.
Looking forward to hearing from you all,
Mindy

Hi Mindy, first of all congrats on your new bubba. Baby boy or girl.
Let me know when your ready to meet. Im 29 and my youngest is 13 months.
Hi ladies, my name is Rachael.

I'm a first time mum with a 9 1/2 month old boy, living in Elderslie. Just hoping to meet other mums with similar aged bubs. Even though I have gone back to work 2 days a week (bub goes to in-laws) I think both he & I could benefit from more socializing.

Thanks smile
Sign in to follow this topic