Huggies Forum

Friends Rss

Hi, I'm 29 , originally from the UK but now living in Sydney with my fiance. We are expecting our first child in late December and I'm feeling a little lonely as I don't really know anyone in Sydney - let alone anyone who's expecting! If there's anyone out there in a similar situation or just wants to get in touch I'd love to hear from you!
Hi Kelly! I'm a 31 year old mum to a 17 month old girl.Hope you are more settled now since it has been nearly 3 months since your e-mail.I'm here if you need a chat! I moved to my current address about 10 months ago only knowing my husband's sister's family in the area,so meeting new people would be great! Where in Sydney are you?I'm up on the CentralCoast (about one & a half hours from Sydney).Hope you're ok!Talk to you soon!!

Mum to two gorgeous girls!

Hi bubblesox my name is Sue. I am 34 married with 3 kids under 5 years old. Matthew 4 almost 5 in december 2003. Sarah 3 and Jessica 1 year old. I live in jamisontown south penrith. nsw. i would love to make new friends. i love to chat. Please e-mail me anytime. susiesmile@optusnet.com.au

I would love to meet you. Maybe we can have a cuppa and a chat sometime. i would love that. my home number is 0247 33 0243 please give me a call if you like, we can have a chat. Please feel free to call me. I am a good listener. we can talk about anything you like. I hope to hear from you soon. my friend.

sue keeffe.

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

Hi, my name is Leanne, i'm 20 and expecting my first child Dec 18th.
What date are you due?
I would like to get to know people that are due around the same time as myself to chat to.

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

Hi leanne,
I'm due two weeks after you. Where abouts in the Sydney area are you from? I'm from Penrith.

Jane, NSW, Due Jan

I'm from Granville

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

Hi Jane. My name is Sue. I am 34 married with 3 kids. Matthew 5 years old. sarah 3 years old, Jessica 1 year old. I live in south Penrith, jamisontown. I would love to hear from you. i have msn messenger. my e-mail addy is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au the same for msn messenger. Please e-mail me. If you have msn messenger. You can add me to your contacts.

Sue, NSW, 3 Kids

Sign in to follow this topic