Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. ladies who had there children in campbelltown hosp 04

ladies who had there children in campbelltown hosp 04 Lock Rss

hi guys i had my ds in campbelltown in jan 04 i was just wondering if there was anyone else who had there in child there in 04 and what there experience was like?

Hi,

i had my first son, David on 4th Jan 04 at C'town hospital.
My email is: [email protected] if you want to chat?

Cara, NSW - DS 04/01/04, DS 08/01/06

Hey kristy_ryan&?

I had my first baby boy in c'town on 22nd feb 2004 my experience was a good one. Cameron was 5 weeks early and i had to spend 7 days in the hospital and i didnt have any problems i am due my second bubs in sept so i am hoping that my time in the hospital will be a good one again hope to hear from you soon gasp)

Carolanne,Cameron & Emily born 8th sept

hi i had 2 of my sons in campbelltown hospital one in 2002 and the other 2004 my experiences wern't that bad but could of been better i found that cause i was a young mum that they thought i new nothing. so they can be quiet rude i now live in mackay qld and will be having my 3rd in 2 weks in a birth center .

qld mother of 4yr zac 2yr landon and baby noah

i had my bub in dec 04. When i went in i was the only person giving birth that night and got ALL the aatention.
unfortunalely i had an emergancy c-section that went smoothly.

if anyone has had vbac in ctown hospital please let me know cos i wanna have vbac for my second bubby but im not sure if ctown does it

Hi,

I'm a little out of the time frame but I had my DD at Campbelltown Hospital in August 2005. The new maternity section was in full swing by then so the delivery suite was great and I was only sharing with one other lady on the ward. As per some of the other posts I did find the ward staff a little unsettling. I was almost praying that one particular nurse wouldn't answer my pages as I found her rather rude and gruff. That said I was probably pretty emotional after giving birth for the first time and trying to breastfeed as we all are. I'm hoping next time will be a little easier. The care that I had while in labour was terrific and all of the mid wives that came through in my day and a half of huffing and puffing were brilliant.

Kaz

Karen, NSW, 1 baby girl

Hi,
I've had all my children at Campbelltown Hospital!First one in 1994,2003,2004 and will again in 3 weeks.
I have always found the care to be excellent,especially with my second child who was born by emergency c-section and then had to be transfered to the Royal North shore Hospital at 31 weeks.He later died after eight days,but the nurses at Campbelltown sent me a sympathy card and phoned to see if I was alright.
I'm now looking forward to using the new maternity ward there.Haven't even seen it,but have heard it is good.Has anyone used the new facilities there yet?If so,what is it like?I heard that there were 4 or 2 mothers per room.

http://bundlesofjoy.forumwise.com

Sign in to follow this topic