Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Carlingford Area Lock Rss

Hi,
Just wondering if there are any mums in the Carlingford/North Rocks area that meet up.
I was going to a mothers group but it has finished now.
I have a 9mth old girl(but really she should only be 6mths as she was 3mths early)

COME & JOIN US - www.ourretreat.net

hi rach, we have little group that meets and we r from windsor too baulkham hill,s kellyville and kingslangley! we have a forum that we chat on come and see....

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=ourretreat

ours bubs range from 7 months ( my youngest) to 2 i thoink is the oldest...

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Hi Racheal,

My name is Alison, I'm 33yrs with two girls Ashley and Hayley 11mths. I grew up in Carlingford on the North Rocks border. I now live in Cherrybrook / Castle Hill. My mum and dad still live there, so I visit regularly. If you ever want to meet up at a park or for coffee, just email me at [email protected]

There is a group of us that sometimes meet up at Castle Hill for coffee and a play. We met through this site. But I don't mind inviting people to my house once we are all familiar with each other.

Alison.

Hi Rach,

I live in Rydalmere/Dundas area and visit both North Rocks and Carlingford Shops often.

I have a 13month old daughter and 6yr old daughter and am 32yrs old.
I have a mothers group but most have returned to work and we dont meet up much anymore.

I would love to meet up and get to know others in the area - makes it easier to get out if you don't have to travel as far.

Sarah

Sarah, NSW, Mirnada 10mths & Bronte 6yrs

Sign in to follow this topic