Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Bankstown or surrounding areas wanna meet up?

Bankstown or surrounding areas wanna meet up? Lock Rss

hi my name is amanda im from bankstown condell park and would like to meet other mothers if tried to meet and make new friends but i guess on here its a bit hard ,used to have nice people to talk to but they all dissapeared and would like to start to get to meet and talk to other people.

amanda ,bailey 4ys ,caleb, 18/11/05 ttc# hopefully

hi i'm kristie, i'm from yagoona. i'm also wanting the same thing but unfortunately i had a few mothers all gang up on me and made me feel like i'm not welcome in the thread i created because i said they were slack because they didnt have the common courtesy to call or email when none of them showed up to the planned meeting one of the other mothers arranged.

lol...now i'm gonna get my head bitten off for this too. oh well. i'm just looking to make new friends as i dont have any at the moment and i'm quite lonely at home especially since my boyfriend is away for work. if your a nice person from the bankstown area or nearby who shows other people the respect they deserve and are looking for someone to talk to and meet up once in a while. drop me an email at [email protected]

p.s. i dont mean u amanda as i've talked to a few times on msn as your quite nice too n know y u didnt show, although yr one of the ladies that told me off.
Sign in to follow this topic