Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Brighton Le Sands Monterey Rockdale MUMS!!!

Brighton Le Sands Monterey Rockdale MUMS!!! Lock Rss

Hi Ladies!

My name is Gina and my boy is Cedar he is 6 months old and we have just moved to Monterey! We dont know anyone and would love to meet other mums to chat, coffee, gossip and Cedar needs friends.
There are so many cafes and shopping centres in the area so we could meet anywhere and have a cuppa whilst our babies drool amongst themselves...
Cedar gets over his toys like yesterdays news and we go for walks but its abit boring! Does anyone know of any playgroups in Brighton or rockdale?
Would love to meet you all so dont be afraid!
cheers
Gina
hi there gina i live in miranda and my hubby is in the navy iam always up for coffie my boy riley is nearly one 2 more weeks to go if u like u can look me up on face book my name is nicole gilroy

hi gina my name is cindy i am from sans souci i have a 3 year old daughter and another on the way and i am always up for a coffee chat whatever just something to get out hehe. i go to a playgroup in ramsgate on tuesdays but they also have a monday group if you like

Hi girls i living in Monterey, my baby is 6 month i would like to meet other mothers in the area, as i don't know any, my number is 0419200607.
Hi my name is lauren and i live at caringbah and have a 16 month old...but i work at Ramsgate Beach, more then happy to meet up when i have a spare moment
Hi there is anyone still interested in meeting up?

I live in Earlwood area and am willing to travel to meet other mums for coffee, or a walk etc.

Anyone out there still interested? I have joined playgroups with not much luck as everyone already knows each other etc

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested
Hi mums,

I moved to Kogarah a couple of months ago. I'd love to get together with some mum's to chat over coffee and share stories. My boy Daniel is almost 6 months. If anyone is interested in meeting up, my email is [email protected]

I don't suppose anyone is going to the Inception bubs club screening on Wednesday morning at Hurstville GU?

Jeanette
hey all i am still up to meet new people and my son has just turned 2 so let me no if any one wants to meet up cheers nicole

Hi there, I have just moved to Monterey from NZ, we are keen to make new friends if anyone has spare time to meet for coffee ???? my little girl is 7months old.
Hi Owentristina. I'm trying to form a mothers group around the Penshurst area. If you are interested, let me know. Monterey isn't too far.
How do you add more than one ticker on lilypie??
Hi Ladies,
I'm from Brighton le sands 27 with a 2 year old and recently found out I have another one on the way. I'd love to find friends near the area that have children the same age so we can go on playdates. My email is [email protected]
Sign in to follow this topic