Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Email Pals Wanted = Kids to different dads ::or:: Single Mums ::or:: Mixed Race Families ::or:: Mums of 'Special' Kids !

Email Pals Wanted = Kids to different dads ::or:: Single Mums ::or:: Mixed Race Families ::or:: Mums of 'Special' Kids ! Lock Rss

Hi everyone I am Georgie !

I know the above title is a bit of a mixed bag but hey THATS ME !
LOL (laugh out loud)

I looked through all the other email pals wanted type of topics/posts and thought well I noticed a few people stood out in my category so hey I might post a topic and see if they wanna chat - at least we will have something in common - and you never know but maybe , just maybe someone falls into all of the above ! Could that be you ?

I would love to hear from you guys so please post a little something about yourselves and I will definately get back to you .

thanx in advance

regards

Georgie - 30yo - Bankstown area of Sydney NSW
[email protected]
Hi my name is Linda and I have 5 kids and 2 are not my hubbies.
Hey how r u? my names susie im a young mum im 21 i have a 2 yr old daughter 2 my ex partner which has hardly nothin 2 do with but i am also pregnant now due 8th dec having a baby boy i have been with my partner since i was pregnant with my daughter (madison) he is great as a father 2 her he does more 4 her than her real dad but i get that, im just so scared i spose when shes older 2 let her no that thats not her real dad i think it will hurt her, she calls him dad atm (at the moment) by the way misscalais do u go onto mirc?? im on there sometimes ur name just rings a bell anyways i hope 2 hear bak from u soon if u want or any1 wants 2 email me just 4 a chat plzz feel free 2
[email protected]

btw(by the way) im from melb vic

[email protected]

Hi Georgie I could say that i am in a similar situation as yourself as i have a 12mth old baby girl with downsyndrome she has 2 sisters eldest is 15 and the other is 3 they absolutely adore her which makes things a little easier for me,my eldest daughter is from a previous marriage and my 2 youngest daughters are from my now partner of whom i am only engaged to not married.
I see you are from Bankstown as for me i am from Sth Wentworthville/Mayshill area near Parramatta.

I can say that your topics do pull me in as i have been a single mother,i have 3 children-2 different fathers and 1 of my girls is special so i wouldn't go as far as saying that your topic is outrageous but right to the point.

Will sign off now,hope to get a reply soon till then have a nice xmas and new year.

Joy...NSW...mum of 3G's

Sign in to follow this topic