Huggies Forum

Meeting new people Lock Rss

It is great to see that I am not the only one that felt that way about going to a Mothers group along the Northern Beaches. My daughter is only just one and as much as I love being home with her I don't get to speak to other mothers and get ideas of things to do with her. I am a very down to earth mum and couldn't give a dam about peoples financial status as I have never been into labels. I am living in Manly Vale and enjoy going for walks along the beach at Manly on a nice day and having a coffee while I am in there. As Lara can't walk I don't tend to go to the parks yet, and she doesn't like the feel of grass so I have to make sure I have a blanket in order to sit down in the shade and play.

Norah, Sydney, 1yr old

Hi lisa my name is sue. I am 34 married with 3 kids. I live in Jamisontown South Penrith. I tried to send you an e-mail but didn't want to go through. My e-mail address is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au or suekeeffe@optusnet.com.au or sue_keeffe@yahoo.com.au I would love to meet you, your welcome to come over to my house for a chat and a cuppa sometime. my home number is 0247330243 or my mobile 0412234329 I love getting messages hehehehhe. Please don't be shy. I am a lovely person. ehhehehehe no really I am.

I have msn messenger 6.1 you can add me to your list of contacts if you like. bye
I hope to hear from you soon.

sue.
Hi there Lisa. My name is Sue. I'm 35 years old. I'm married with 3 kids under 6 years old. Matthew 5 years old, Sarah 3 years old, Jessica 22 months old. I live in Jamisontown, south Penrith nsw.

I was wondering if your interested in coming to my mothers group on Friday afternoons at 1pm. There is only 4 mums so far, so if your interested, you can e-mail me. susiesmile@optusnet.com.au or mobile is 0412235329. I would love to hear from you.

I have been trying to e-mail you a few times, but I keep getting returned mail, so I thought I'd try it this way and leave you a message in here. I hope you get it this time. Please e-mail!!! I would love to hear from you.

Sue.
hello i tried to email you but the email aderrs said it was not known!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi Lisa,

I am a single mother of 1 (28mth old girl) and also live on the Northern Beaches (Dee Why).

I was lucky with my mother's group, there was more interesting conversation, but I work part time, so catching up with them was hard. I also tried playgroup, and it was too "Clicky".

I also would like to meet other mums out there to share my experiences with and also to make new friends with.

With me taking care of my girl, working 3 day's a week, it's hard to find the time to meet new people.

If you would like to meet up or just e-mail, contact me at toughcookie@bigpond.com.au.

curly
Sign in to follow this topic