Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Campbelltown Mums Lock Rss

Hi

Im looking to meet new people from the campbelltown area, or really any where else for that matter as I dont mind travelling.

I have a 2.5 year old son who loves the outdoors and Im due with no.2 in 6 weeks.

I would love to hear from you

Cheers

Karen

Karen , NSW,

Hi Karen

I have been looking for other mums around the Campbelltown area as well. I am also looking to join a playgroup at the start of the new year. My name is Jodie and I have a 6 month old son. Hope your well. Chat soon

Jodie,NSW,proud mum of 2 boys

HELLO LADIES!
Im also from campbelltown(Blair athol)
im 22 and a new mummy.. my daugher is 6 weeks today... would love to chat add me to your msn
[email protected]

Janna,Campbelltown(due29/10)

Hi Karen

My name is Rennae and I live in Minto. I am almost 4 months pregnant with twins, yes twins. Wondering if you new any other mothers in the area that are also pregnant or already have twins. I am 34 almost 35 and these are my first children. I will love to talk to someone.

Regards

[email protected]
Hi All,

I live in Currans Hill and Aiden is 18wks, I would love to chat to others in the area.

Add me to your MSN [email protected]

Hope to talk Soon

hi my name is tracey and i have a 2yr old boy and a 3mth boy.

im 24 year old and i live in cambelltown also, i started going to playgroup at glen apline and me and the boys luv it.
come along if u like there all diffenent age groups and we all get along.
dont worry there always new people i only started two weeks agos.

take care
hey does any1 in ere know any1 from Airds???????????
Sign in to follow this topic