Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Looking for a playgroup/friends

Looking for a playgroup/friends Rss

Hi my name is Teresa, mother of 3, chavez, 8, montell, 7, and Tarjaye, 18months. We have been living in Sydney (Hurstville) for 2 years now. We are from NZ and my daughter Tarjaye is at that age where she wants to play with other children. Can anyone help?? It's been really hard away from all our family in NZ. My 2 older kids have adapted well, they go to Kingsgrove Public. Does anyone know of any playgroups in this area?? Or maybe other stay at home mum's in the same situation.

Please drop me an e-mail.

mum to Tarjaye 18mths

I forgot my email address

tre2monvez@yahoo.co.nz

Thanks!

mum to Tarjaye 18mths

the best bet is to ring the play group assocation and they wi;; give u the ph no of the nearest one to u

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Thanks for that vkw, i shall give them a call and see what happens.

Thanks again

mum to Tarjaye 18mths

HI Tre2monvez. My name is Sue. Im 35 years old. Im married with 3 kids. Matthew 5 years old, Sarah 3 years old and Jessica 19 months old. I live in Jamisontown south Penrith. nsw. My e-mail is susiesmile@optusnet.com.au I also have msn messenger the same e-mail addy. I would love to hear from you. I have a mothers group every Friday afternoons. You are very welcome to join us. or you can just come over for a chat and a cuppa anytime. My kids would love to play with your kids. Im a stay at home mum and I love it. My mobile is 0412235329 you can sms me if you like.
I love making new friends. and i love to chat. I love having friends around me. I also go to a playgroup on monday morning in south penrith. Its a great group.

I hope to hear from you soon.
sue.
Sign in to follow this topic