Huggies Forum

hi Rss

Hi just thought I would try to find some mums in the area who have children I have 1 he is 5 months old I have lived in the area for 4 years but dont know any one who has kids I am 29 married and ready to have my next one if my husband would let me.Any one can drop me a line for a chat

daniel,nsw,5mth baby

Hi. Where about is the South-west are you from? and What? another little one, already? you crazy. (joking). I have a 10 month old and she gets into everything!!!
Sels.

Mum to Vanessa (April 03)

I live over near moorebank so many people tell me im crazy to want to go again but I would rather have them really close together,I guess like me and my siblings only 18months apart so its great where about are you from?

daniel,nsw,5mth baby

see the other post that says "Liverpool mums". We all live in the Liverpool area and will be getting together soon - hopefully.
good on yoy wanting another baby ihve 3 boys i live at windsor a bit far from u

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I'm from liverpool, were not that far away. i think 2 years would be better than 18 months. But i wouldn't really know, i'm an only child and so is my daughter.

Mum to Vanessa (April 03)

hello

i grew up in georges hall. i have a 3mth old daughter and i wouldnt mind at all if i fell pregnant again. i'd love 2 under 2.
my mum had 4 of us all within 5 yrs, so if she can handle 4 then 2 will be a breeze.lol.... smile

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

Sign in to follow this topic