Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Any mums groups in Plumpton area or close by?? have a 12 week old and haven't met any mums in the area.

Any mums groups in Plumpton area or close by?? have a 12 week old and haven't met any mums in the area. Lock Rss

Hi,

I have a 12 week son and was wondering if there are any mothers groups in the Plumpton/Blacktown/Mt Druitt area? my community nurse was hopeless and didn't give me any info which was disappointing cause when i speak to friends from other areas their nurses give them heaps of info, handouts and have also enrolled them with groups. Trying to do some searching on the web for any in the area.

Would love to hear from the mums in the area.

Anita

Hi Anita..

My name is Tara and I'm first time mum to Jayden Thomas who is a little over 4mths. I'm not in a mothers group. I had great midwives but I was not given a group as such. I live in Marayong. I go to Babyroo once a week which I love. This might be good for you to meet people, and it also teaches bub and yourself different things...music, massage, singing, dancing etc. I would love to meet up if your interested.

If your keen perhaps we can start our own group...I know someone at Babyroo with a boy Jackson, who is probably between our 2 boys in age....Could be a bit of fun !!??

PM me if your interested. BTW what is your sons name and what date was he born ?

Tara and Jayden
xx

I live at hebersham, I'm a 23 year old stay at home mum with 3 kids, 3 years 2 years and a new baby girl 9 weeks old. I would love to hear from you!
Kym
HI ANITA
I LIVE IN TREGEAR AND I HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD AND A 6 MONTHS BOTH BOYS I AM 23

yummy mummy of three

Hi ladies i have started a mothers group in Penrith. We are meeting this Friday and would love all of you to come along. PM me for the details

Jenny
Hi everyone I live in Llandilo I used to live in Letho and grew up in shalvey.

feel free to add me to msn [email protected]
Hi all,
We have a great playgroup at the Mount Druitt Community Health Centre. It's near the Westfield shopping centre, behind the Police Station on Luxford Rd. We meet every Tuesday from 10am to midday during school terms (we on holidays for next two weeks). PM me if you need more details, we're always happy to see new mums (or dads) and their kids!

Hi ladies,
I'm new to this site smile
Did anyone find any mothers groups?
I'm a first time mum to a gorgeous 4 month old. I'm 25 and from the mt druitt area and would love to meet up with other mums with baby's around the same age..
Hi ladies,
I'm new to this site smile
Did anyone find any mothers groups?
I'm a first time mum to a gorgeous 4 month old. I'm 25 and from the mt druitt area and would love to meet up with other mums with baby's around the same age..
Hi, I'm very new to Hebersham and Australia, I have no family or friends here so would love to meet people. I have a 5 year old daughter and a 17 month old son. Would be great to hear from you, thanks kate
I'm new on this i have a nearly 2yr old and looking for a playground or making friends I'm new to this so not sure how this works
Sign in to follow this topic