Huggies Forum

Liverpool mums Lock Rss

Hi guys today was cancelled.I will let you guys know when the next get together is on.Hope you guys stay in touch.

georgie,nsw

too bad but great also cause we don't miss out. Definately let us know when the next time will be.
i have to walk there if i go so i hope it doesn't rain again.

Mum to Vanessa (April 03)

Hi guys how are you all?we are getting togther this monday at 9:30 at tic tocs.Let me know if you guys can make it.

georgie,nsw

Hi guys make that wednesday this week.So if you can make it on wednesday let me know

georgie,nsw

I can't make Wednesday (I have an interview at 10.30am) but Monday would have been good. Oh well, too bad.
Hi,

I also live at Liverpool - though I work fulltime and my son is 7 months and stays with his grand father during the day.
Would love to chat or please let me know if there is anything going on weekends or nights as I would love to meet other mums in the area.
Thanks

Erika, NSW

HI Gaz we usaually go on weekdays.My husband works most weekends so maybe we can orgainize something one weekend.
We went to tic tocs today and belle had a great time.We met some other mums from the area today who also now go on a wednesday morning too.So we all talk now.
Not sure when the next get together is maybe in a fornights time or so.I will post here before hane though.Have a great week girls.

georgie,nsw

hi my name is leah and i have a 5mth old baby girl.
we have only just moved to the area and dont know anyone. the only people i have met is people my boyfriend works with but not any with little kids.
i would love to know the best playgroup or similar place to go. i would love to meet other mums and their babies. my email address is butlerleah@hotmail.com
hope to her from u
leah

Leah and Zoe (2.10.2003)

Hi guys we're going to tic tocs this wednesday 24th march.Let me know if you guys can make it.WE'll be there from 9:30 onwards.Hope you guys can make it.
Leah if you call the playgroup assosiation they'll be able to tell you you the nearest one to you.Not sure of the number but i'm sure you could find it in yellow pgs or call ,call conect.Also you could find a baby clinic near you and ask them.Hope i've helped.

georgie,nsw

Madison and I should be able to make it.
Hi my name is Michelle,

We live at Lurnea and have a 1 year old son.

I work 5 days a week from 7.30 - 4pm. So anytime anyone would like to chat I can be contacted at: mbaldwin@agl.com.au

Michelle, mum to Corey 14/3/03 - Bankstown

Sign in to follow this topic