Huggies Forum

any New Zealands out there Rss

Hi.
I have looked at a few topics in the parents exchange and it seems to be all Australian users. I was wondering if theres any kiwis out there who want to chat.

I have a baby girl born 28/02/03
Hi natasha25

I know what you mean, I am a kiwi to and I would love to chat!!
What part of kiwiland are you from?
My daughter was born on 29/01/03

2 little darlings 29/01/03 + 17/03/05

hi mummyto1.

Im down in Dunedin. What about you. Wondering if you can help me. Your daughter just turned one, what did you do for her birthday. I want to have a party but the guest list is about 44 people long.

How have you find your frist year as a mum
I'm a kiwi myself and have also notest hat there an't many kiwis on here! Anyway I'm in Rangiora, I'm married and we have a dear we girl, age 6 months called Emma...... Please email me if you guys want to jessica21_nz@yahoo.co.nz

Emma 31/7/03, Daniel 11/1/06

Hi natasha25

I live in Te Puke in the North Island.
Unfortunatly it rained on Aimees birthday so we had to stay inside, we also had a big guest list as we couldnt invite some family members and not others so everyone came. we just all squashed inside with the babies on the floor in the lounge with the toys and most of the adults in the kitchen and on the covered porch eating party food.

We were planing to put a gazebo up outside with her sandpit and little bike and balls for the kids to play with.

Good luck with the party, I'm glad we had one.

I have absolutly loved being a mum and am planing to have another next year. How about you?

I love being a mother myself, we hope to have another wee one by the time Emma's 2 years old, hat way there isn't a big age gap....

Emma 31/7/03, Daniel 11/1/06

Hi all, im 26 and my baby is due in 4 days. I live in the Waikato area. Have just found this website today, wish I had found it earlier as it is so reassuring to find others who feel the same ways about pregnancy, birth and parenting.

Blakes mum

hi mummyto1

I think this party is going to send me grey. But it should be worth it. The weather was ment to be fine for all of February so we said a bbq but now Im not sure on the weather.
Chloes dad and I arent together. We are close friends and he does want a baby boy but I dont think I do just yet.

My email address is angelheart340@hotmail.com
Hello everyone,

I too have found very few kiwi's but you all sound like a great bunch of ladies so here I am.

I'm 20yrs old, I have a almost 2yr old and a 5mth old. Now I know what your thinking.... I'm a little young and all but my babies are my world and I wouldn't have it any other way.

My partner and I are still together and we get great pleasure out of raising our kids, but I must say 2 is 'very' enough for me.

For my son's 1st b-day, we threw a big party as he was born 15 weeks prem and life was tough on him in the beginning. We celebrated by having a kids birthday first with a blue, white theme, with a bouncy castle and then an adults party later on.

Thats enough from me. Oh I live in the Auckland area too.

Devron born 25wks 2002, Jayden 38wks 2003 & Manaia

Hi Natasha25

My partner wants a boy too so hopefully we will get one next time around or he reckons we will have to have to have another one, I dont mind what we have as long as its healthy, Aimee arrived 4 weeks early and had some problems so well see.

We were planning to have an outside party too but inside was just as much fun, what is Chloe up to?

Hi brooke

Good luck with your new arrival, kids are so rewarding.

Hi Natasha,

Another kiwi here, from New Plymouth in Taranaki.
Am a single mum-to-be (partner left me when I was 8 weeks). My wee babe is due in 3 weeks, and I'm v.excited. We're expecting a girl (according to the ultra-sound)!! No surprises tho, girls run in my family!!!

Hope all is going well, how was the 1st year for you?? I'm so looking fwd to it!! is there anything I need to know??? smile

Hope to hear from you, and other kiwi mums soon,

Take care smile

Ambs, Mummy to Aidan (born March 04)

Sign in to follow this topic