Huggies Forum

21st birthday ideas Rss

ok, so my 21st is rapidly approaching, and i am in desperate need of some ideas on what i can do....

i dont have a back yard, so a bbq is out of the question. not interested in clubbing or anything like that, and i dont drink very much, so a pub isnt an option.

i was thinking a restaurant.... if you were invited to a 21st, would you have an issue paying for your own meal/drinks (of course i wouldnt want pressies)???

or if you have any better ideas, i'd love to hear them...

ps. my birthday is in LESS than 1 month!!!

Tania. WA, Daniel - 26/01/06... smile

Hi

If you make it clear to ppl that they are to pay their own way i don't think there would be a problem. Maybe take menu price into consideration before making a final decision on where you are going.

I had a 30th b'day to go to at a restaurant and was told that our meals would be covered we just had to buy drinks. When we got there we were told that we had to pay our own way :'( . I was very annoyed. This restaurant was very expensive and we had bought an expensive present thinking that we only had to buy drinks IYKWIM.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind having to pay especially if you put a line on your invitation stating that you would prefer that than to buy you a pressie.

You'll find people will love that idea.

Good luck with the planning.

Sasha & Willum my beautiful kiddies

Sign in to follow this topic