Huggies Forum

12 months old babies Rss

Hi i would like to chat to other mums who have babies around 1 year old.

Linda, NSW, mum of Olivia (b) 03.01.03

My son will be 1 next week...

Rebecca, Qld - Bens 1 on Saturday!

Hi Rebecca
If you want to chat lush_g@hotmail.com or olikat03@yahoo.com.au I just thought it would be good to chat with others who have babies around the same age. I have a 11 month old daughter.
Cheers

my email address is rvanslobbe@yahoo.com.au

Rebecca, Qld - Bens 1 on Saturday!

Hi there,

My daughter just turned one last week. I'd love to chat with you. smile Michelle
Hi Michelle

My daughter will be 1 on the 3rd Jan if u want to chat my addy is lush_g@hotmail.com or olikat03@yahoo.com.au.

Looking forward to chatting with you.
Cheers

Hey chook Have just joined P/E and my daughter Macenzie was one on 14/11/03. We live near Newcastle in NSW.

Im an at home mum who loves spending time at mothers group and well anything that involves taking my daughter with me easily.

I would love to here from you, till then :}

Aileen, nsw, Macenzie17 months plus 1 edd 4/11/04

Hi Aileen
Im from newy too email me at linske@kooee.com.au or olikat03@yahoo.com.au or lush_g@hotmail.com. Be good to chat with you seeing that we live in the same area
Cheers

Have you been anywhere that was really good to take Olivia in the Newcastle area? What part of town are you from anyway?

I live at Morisset so it's easy for me to go to either Newcastle or the central coast.

We are starting kindy gym today so I hope it's good. We used to go to Gymberoo (same sort of thing) But macenzie wasn't walking then so I think it will be better now.

lOVE TO CATCH UP if I dont hear from you I'll send you an email.

see-ya Aileen

Aileen, nsw, Macenzie17 months plus 1 edd 4/11/04

Hi Aileen how r u?

The only places that i found were good for Liv was the pool, the beach, blackbutt reserve and thats about it. She seems to love animals so maybe in a couple of months we might take her to that place called Oakdale Farm at Salt ash. She would love that but i would rather wait till she was walking.

We live not that far from you....In Fennell Bay which is near Toronto. about 15 mins i guess.

Liv goes to Gymbaroo she starts back this week. She loves it. What is the Kindy Gym? i thought that was for 2+ ages. Where do you go for that.

Yeh send us an email or if you have hotmail or yahoo you can catch me on there. I think my addys are on the previous post.

Anyway i will talk with you soon
Cheers

Luke is nearly two ...it is to late to chat !!! lol lol
yeps that's me, I'm from Newcastle area too and Annika turned one this week.
Over in the baby section, under what month was baby born, we have a March 07 thread. Come in and have a chat there.

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

Sign in to follow this topic