Huggies Forum

unplanned pregnancy Rss

Hi I am New. I have a feeling I may be pregnant again. baby only 3 months old and was to be my last. I guess we were too careless. I know I could love another child but i already have 3 under 5 and hate the thought of going through childbirth again. Also these last 2 would be only 12 months apart. I would love some advice from people who may have experienced something like this.

salsaroon mum to 5yrs, 3yrs and 15mths

This post has been edited.
Best bet is to go see your doctor and get it confirmed one way or another.

Sharon, 24, Qld, 2 boys 3 & 5, girl 1.

Hey Sally,
WOW! Some predicament! I guess you just have to do what feels right for you!! Without placing any judgement on you, no matter what the circumstances, I could never bring myself to have an abortion (if that is what you're getting at)!! It'll be hard for you if you choose to have the child, but I'm sure you could never regret having it ... the other decision is what you might regret!!
Good luck with whatever you decide!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hi i am experoiencing a similar situation.

I am 12 weeks pregnant with my third child. I fell pregnant when Holly was just under 2.5 months.

I am a bit worried about how i will cope. I was hoping for at least a two year age gap but that didn't happen and like you we were a bit careless. When are byou due by the way?

Just a note to mumtomum when you have just had a baby your first thought is always contraception. I have never been on any contracetion and didn't really want to face the issue so soon. We tried cndomns but my husband just complained too much so you should try not to be so judgmental of others.

Adam(07/09/01), Holly(08/07/04) & Matthew(230605)

hi sally
my friend got pregnant when her baby was six months old !! she says it was very hard in the first three years and then it got better ! the children got on really well and after ten years they still very close almost like twins !!! so it is not all bad !!! it might be hard sometimes but i think it is worth it !!!!keep in touch let us know if you r really pregnant or you might not even be !!
and just don't take any notice of the negative comment made in here from the other mum!!!
it can happen to anybody even when you are on the pill !!!!
all the best !!! and look at it as a blessing !!! i know it is hard but it will get better !!!!!!!!!
Sally and Sheryl, tough situation to be in for both of you! It can work out okay though - my sister got pregnant with her third baby when her 2nd was only 3 months old (faulty contraception so even if you do use it its not guaranteed!) but so far she's coped well. Her oldest is now 8 and he her helps a lot and her husband probably does more than he ever intended to! I guess it has to be a personal decision whether you go ahead with it or not (if that is something you're considering) and you have to do what is best for you and your existing family. Good luck whatever you decide.

Mum to Caitlin & Owain

hey sylvia,
if i am 'the other mum' you are refering to ... i didn't mean to be offensive ... i was just stating my opinion!
i apologise

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

hi brandons-mum !!!you have nothing to apologise for !!! it is not you i was referring too !!!
i was talking about a comment from mum2mum !!!!
it wasn't nice of her !!!your comment wasn't negative at all !!! you just said what you believe in !!!
all the best !!!
This post has been edited.
pretty harsh there Bec, esepcailly as you dont know the circumstances here, yours is not an opinion in this case, but an attack.

No matter what protection you use accidents can happen, but thats a whole new discussion, think before you type please.

Sharon, 24, Qld, 2 boys 3 & 5, girl 1.

I agress with you bright spark. It is right that accidents do happen. I dislike it when people say haven't you heard of condoms etc when they don't know you. I have had that in the past when peolpe asked me why i didn't use protection and i told them where to go.

I don't think that anyone would ever ask a stupid question like that as it is none of my business. Good on the poeple who stand up for themselves

Amy,QLD, mum to 1

Sign in to follow this topic