Huggies Forum

toy packaging Lock Rss

i was openig a present for my son . the packaging was so hard to remove it took the best part of an hour and there is still a bit i cannot remove. , not looking forward to xmas day , i will have packaging rage!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

hi vkw i to hate the packagaging that some toys are in they realy can be frustrating and on chirstmas day thats the last thing that we want ! so what my hubbie and i do is when we get a toy or somthing that is for the kids we always undo the packets and remove the atachments that are so frustrating to get off , it is so much easier on christamas day for all involved ,i hope thats a help.

Regards Trudi

Trudi , mum of Stephanie, Jessica, & Samuel

I bought a robot for my husband (don't even ask why) and it was a nightmare to get out of its packaging. It was even screwed to some parts of it and we had to hunt around for the right size and shape screwdriver. Then we had the problem of what to do with the packaging - it wouldn't fit into a rubbish bag so we had to chop it into smaller bits!

I would definitely agree with getting things out of their packaging and then just placing them back in the box without all the ties, etc for the kids.

Mum to Caitlin & Owain

I to hate the packaging,you nearly need a degree in dismantling!
What a great idea trudi,will have to keep that in mind for presents.
My poor hubby always gets this job, even at birthdays for his neice and nephew.

This year he had already checked our sons presents to see if he needs to be prepared!!!!

Love the idea of getting them out prior to xmas day.
It's my hubby's job as well. he gets all hot and sweaty and a little cranky too. It's a good idea to remove all the packaging first before wrapping, hhmm just another job to do before christmas day...

roy,mumof2,nsw

Sign in to follow this topic