Huggies Forum

THE DARNDEST THINGS Lock Rss

hi just posting a message for us to put all the cute things kids or husbands say.

a friend of mine the other day was telling me about when her second child Robert went to the fire station to see the firemen with their truck and hoses and they got to shoot the hose and crap. when he got home he told his mum when he got older he wanted to be a firetruch his mum corrected him in saying you mean you want to be a fireman and robert said "NO mum i want to be the fire truck...

how cute is that.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

that is adorable ... kids do say the darndest things hey:)

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

sunday school teacher asked the kids what they wanted to be when they grow up???
One little boy from the class said, i want to be a girl...omg! u can imagine the look on the sunday school teacher's face...LOL!! Very confused! True story by the way...LOL!!

melb,vic....2yr old boy

LMAO man that would have been funny. LOL since in the church way of thinking being "gay" or having a sex change is wrong as you are the way god made you by their way of thinking and its unnatural to be gay as its not what god intended.... and all that. i say each to your own.. lol

i wish i would have been there when he said that i think i would have been on the floor in fits of laughter.

on the voting day of the recemt election. my 5yr old nephew asked his mum what they were doing at the local hall? she repiled i have to vote/ he said is it like suirvivor and you have to vote some one off?

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

LMAO thats so cute. aint kids gorgeous little things.

hi again!

i've actually put this on another post, so i apologize for repeating myself to those that have already read it....
quite a few weeks ago now, i took my boys to the beach with friends. after finishing up on the beach, we went to the public toilet block. my youngest (2)came into the stall with me and, as i had a 1-piece on, i had to take the whole thing down to go. my son shouted excitedly, pointing "BOOBIES!!!"-he's obsessed and had not long stopped bf. i said "yes, they're mine, where's yours?". he put his arm across his chest and said in a soft, sad voice "bwoke, mine bwoke". he thinks they're broken because they're not as big as mine???!!! i thought this was sooo cute!
...i've also got another....from my 2nd son (3 1/2)...[background-grandad has a huge lump of fluid hanging off his elbow that needs to be surgically removed....my boys seem to think that their "muscles" are in the elbows rather than their upper arm!]....my parents were looking after him on the weekend and zak asked mum to open something for him. mum tried and failed but said "go ask grandad. grandad's got big muscles, he's like your dad-he's got big muscles too hasnt' he?". zak retorted "no nanna, grandad's stronger than daddy, coz his muscles really big, it's hanging off his arm!" ....LMAO!!! wink

3 boy bundles of joy under 6, qld

a friends son who is about 8 was filling out a form that asked his name age, sex for sex he wrote no!

my hubby has a brother & his family living in america . my eldest son is always asking is that in america or australia? i was meeting friends 4 lunch on the weekend so brad asked me where are you going to lunch i said in penrith . he said is that in america or australia? i said its near daddys work

my 4 yr old was looking for the letter box as he saw the postie ,he sais to his father i am going to the letter box to check if we got any email!

aww these are all so cute. sorry i have been away again for a while but have had miagraines back with avengance again.

children bring life so much love and

L

A

U

G

H

T

E

R

BUMPED FROM PSGE 1151

This evening while drivibg home from daycare we were looking at the moon and it had gone out of view for a bit when we could see it again isak yelled MOON TRICK

TO SAY THE MOON TRICKED HIM
Sign in to follow this topic