Huggies Forum

OUCH Lock Rss

dont you hate it when your kids hurt themselves. recently my 4 yr old tripped in the kitchen and cut his nose on a open drawer. i took him to the hspital. they just used glue to fix it so didnt beed to stitch it. it has heales so weel, cannot really see it. this morning 2 yr ols tripped outside. hit his face on the gpund. his poor nose was bleeding every where its fine now , but it gives them and me such a fright

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

hi vkw

i can relate to what your saying as my oldest fell over on the floor (wood) and broke her nose , it was very frighting as there was alot of blood and my second yougest freaked right out when she saw the blood as did i !!!but she is fine now it took a few weeks for the swelling and the bruising to go, so now when ever she hurts herself her sister just loses the plot which is a bit frighting , i hope that your boys get better soon .

Regards Trudi

Trudi , mum of Stephanie, Jessica, & Samuel

another thing that made my toes curl was having ryan run off and fall down the stairs last week . he was ok just gave himself a fright , (not the mention me)he usaully holds my hand & bupms down on his bottpm. but the rascal was too fast for me, and just sat on the stairand bumoed down the 1st one then sommersaulted down the nex 10 or so, i was expecting to find a limp little body . lucky he was fine i told my mum . she said to him dont do that again so he just shook his head. when she said did u hurt yorself? he nodded , touched his head and said head!

hi vkw
talking of falling down stairs i did that a few months ago and boy the next day i was saw , i to fell down about fifteen and even thogh at the time i was (intoxicated) my friend still thought that i was dead at the bottom but got up and said to her what the hell are you crying for im fine !!!! she just shook her head and said that after falling down all those stairs i should be atleast on my way to hospital . i just had some very NASTY bruise , how about your little man did he hget any .

Regards Trudi

Trudi , mum of Stephanie, Jessica, & Samuel

hi trudi, ryan was fine so bruises. i think its because they dont seem to tense up but he is usually covered in them from tripping over his feet!

oops that was supposed to say no bruises. not so bruises. i need to learn to type!

something painful that i did i have a mole close to my belly button and got it caught in the zipper , i am surpriesd it hasnt happened b4

my 9 yr old sis got 4 stitches put in her foot yesterday. she was playing with a paint scraper and left it on the ground outside, forgot about it then went runnig around in bare feet and stood on it. mum panicked but she was at her friends who took them to the after hours doctors. after mum got over the shock she said " serves you right for playing with something you shouldn t have been playing with and for standing onit after i told you to put it away and put shoes on". my mums not very sypathetic(spelling) when it is self inflicted like that.
but still ouch

natasha jayde - 1-1-05 ttc #2 end ong this year

Sign in to follow this topic