Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Angry & emotional 5yr old boy! Got a miracle solution? love to hear it

Angry & emotional 5yr old boy! Got a miracle solution? love to hear it Lock Rss

Help!!! My 5 1/2 yr old is very emotional, cries at the drop of a hat & gets really upset & angry at himself & others. Thankfully he's not violent but still a normal little boy that lashes out a bit. He's such a lovely & friendly kid, very social but tends to stress out a bit. His teacher pulled me over in class the other morning to ask me what he's been like at home as she also is having alot of trouble with getting him to co-operate & tears. He constantly back-chats & flat out refuses to do or help with anything!!! I know I'm not alone in this one. Maybe someone has a great "incentive" idea??? AAArrrgghh!!!! I think I'm going grey!!!

super mum from SA (3 boys, 6.5, 3.5 & 9wks old)

Hi sim1
My 12mth DD has some issues with food and when she eats somthing that triggers a reaction she gets teary and emotional too depending on what it is sometimesshe gets that hypo she could walk on water! Other times she cant sleep or concentrate. It takes a lot of trial and error to work out the different foods that trigger her behavior but its worth the trouble to have my normal girl back again. Might not be your boys prob Just thought it might help.

DD 19/10/03 & Trainee Doula

Sign in to follow this topic