Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Fake id for clubs and when you want to buy alcohol?

Fake id for clubs and when you want to buy alcohol? Rss

Hello everyone!
Need your personal experience.
Just remember yourself when you were young and stupid. Have you ever tried using of fake id? What were the consequences?
Member195527 wrote:
Hello everyone!
Just remember yourself when you were young and stupid. Have you ever tried using of fake id? What were the consequences?

I didn't have, but my nephew did. He bought fake IDs from some Chinese guy, then the police caught him. Right now he has a hard time in prison. Real sad story, if you ask me. It wasn't ONLY about fake documents.
Member195527 wrote:
Hello everyone!

Well, actually I did. It was like... 2 years ago, LOL. I'm 21 now so I can buy everything I want, but now I don't need this, because I'm waiting for a baby. Pregnancy and alcohol can't be combined, and everybody knows that. I didn't use my fake ID too often, but sometimes I did. I've found shop reading an article from https://fidvendors.is/. One of my friends gave me this link. At the moment I became 21, I threw fake ID in the garbage can. Because owning one is dangerous, I think. It's good, that I had high-quality one.
Sign in to follow this topic