Huggies Forum

Where to buy clothes?? Lock Rss

For me.
I'm in my mid twenties and I can't seem to find a shop that caters for my age very well. I need to travel out of town for clothes so I can't just take my time checking everything out.
Any recommendations?

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Well seeing your a casual t shirt and jeans girl thats gonna be hard! tongue

Uh, I'm in Australia so its going to be different...but I like myers, a couple independent local shops. Have you looked online? I like the iconic which is an online store...some of it is pricey but I tend to look in their sale section grin

I really like jeans west clothes, their tops are really nice smile

Oh yes, jeans west can be nice!

Even some big w stuff like their Lee Cooper range is quite nice looking, I haven't bought any, but I admire some of their tops.

I have bought a couple tops from the brand 'zalora' from the iconic, they are quite inexpensive. But nice material not cotton t shirts so haven't stretched etc. And the best thing about the iconic is you can return stuff for free!
I assume the UK sites also deliver free to NZ?? ASOS is good for cheap fashionable items you don't plan on keeping forever. Nextdirect I love for kids stuff but also now buy all my work stuff on there (business casual at my work).

Not sure what you have access to in NZ but I also buy casual stuff from dotti.com.au (online has free shipping and last time I had to return a faulty item and they were really great about it). Portmans.com.au and forevernew.com.au
All have physical stores but I hate shopping in stores. It's such a hassle with dd so I just shop online mainly.

Thanks everyone smile I found a place that has a few of these stores, so I think I will check it out next time we leave town. Pity it's so far away though sad

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Did you look into any online store zinkles? Or are you not an online shopping gal?
Sign in to follow this topic