Huggies Forum

Hi All! Lock Rss

Hi ladies, not sure if any of you remember me, I definitely can still see some familiar names around. I left a while back just because life was far too hectic and I didn't have time to really participate.
Well just found out I'm pregnant with baby no. 2, due in November. DD1 is now 22 months.
Anyway hi everyone if you remember me or if not I look forward to chatting and getting to know you!!

Hi steph, of course I remember you smile

Congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting! I'm pregnant too due in August smile

Hi & welcome back - I remember you though don't know if you'd remember me as I haven't been posting heaps in the last several months or more. Congrats on your pregnancy, I'm also pregnant due in April smile
Hey Steph!

Congrats on your pregnancy!

I am 'not' pregnant! Thank god!!!

haha boof! grin

I remember you steph! Lovely to see you! and congratulations on your pregnancy, lovely news!

hahah Congrats doublewammy and Wooden Spoon!

Oh and boofarama congrats on 'not' being pregnant! LOL

Congratulstions Steph19. I can't remember if you knew me with this name or MiriB/ mimsy. Not pregnant here. Just bought a house and moving next week so chaos reigns.
Lilah's two in a couple of weeks, time flies huh!
Hope you're fleeing well!

Umm^ feeling well. Don't flee.

Hey yes I do remember you Shine on. Congrats on the house!! Hope Lilah settles well in the new house!

Hey Steph!

Congratulations on number 2!

I haven't been around much as Huggies has been playing up for me sad

My little miss is growing so quickly. She's crawling and pulling herself up and getting into everything!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

I think the last time I came on Zinkles you had only just had your baby girl! Time flies!

I know! It goes so quickly!

How's pregnancy treating you this time around? How are you finding it while having your DD to look after as well?

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Sign in to follow this topic