Huggies Forum

Who's around these days? Lock Rss

I can't believe how quiet this place is now - I'm just wondering who pops in fairly regularly...new and old members.

I obviously haven't been around much, needed a bit of a break from the forum world.
I'm lurking and checking semi regularly but there really doesn't seem to be much happening in the huggies world atm sad

Leisa.
I have recently started sporadically popping back in... But it is awful quiet....

I'm usually in most days, but over the last month or so I've been having trouble getting on. I wonder if part of the quiet is because other people have been having the same trouble?
I've also noticed people are good at mentioning the quiet, but not at starting stuff. Not getting at anyone in particular - I'm guilty of it too!

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

I pop in most days when I have time. But as you say it is very quiet.

Hope that everyone is well.

I'm still around but on the other one more smile

I'm still around most days! I check in daily most of the time.
Hey Chicky!

I stick my nose in occasionally, but not much to comment on or help with!

Ooh yay! I got some replies wink

leisah wrote:
I'm lurking and checking semi regularly but there really doesn't seem to be much happening in the huggies world atm sad

Leisa.

No, there doesn't seem to be a lot going on. Hope you're well smile

Duckie returns again wrote:
I have recently started sporadically popping back in... But it is awful quiet....

Hey there Duckie smile It's only been this week that I decided I'd check out Huggiesland again.

Zinkles wrote:
I'm usually in most days, but over the last month or so I've been having trouble getting on. I wonder if part of the quiet is because other people have been having the same trouble?
I've also noticed people are good at mentioning the quiet, but not at starting stuff. Not getting at anyone in particular - I'm guilty of it too!

Yeah, I've found it to be playing up a little for me too at times.
I guess when it's so quiet, people might find it a waste of time to post anything??

me+hub+3 wrote:
I pop in most days when I have time. But as you say it is very quiet.

Hope that everyone is well.

I'm doing quite well thanks smile How are you?

Raspberry Sundae wrote:
I'm around and check in most days. smile

That's good to hear smile

Pixie Chick wrote:
I'm still around but on the other one more smile

Hey Pixie smile

*mummsy* wrote:
I'm still around most days! I check in daily most of the time.

I guess you wouldn't be checking in as much as you used to though hey? Not a lot seems to change day to day.

boofarama wrote:
Hey Chicky!

I stick my nose in occasionally, but not much to comment on or help with!

Hi smile
No, unfortunately I feel I don't have much advice to give these days either.
im around lurking a bit, back at ttc but not as in to the ttc forums as last time

Hi Athaye! smile great to see you

I check this place out about once a day but sometimes I don't log in. It's been a bit glitchy for me too

Hope your troops are all doing well smile

Hi Athaye smile

I have quick look in every so often.

Sign in to follow this topic