Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Sisterhood of the Asperger Girl - parent support group

Sisterhood of the Asperger Girl - parent support group Lock Rss

A new group for parents of girls with High Functioning Autism. Upon searching for support I noticed there was no girl specific groups so I decided to create one. If you know anyone who might like to join please share this link to the facebook group - Sisterhood Of The Asperger Girl https://facebook.com/groups/581453665321975?ref...

Thanks Pinkie

Bump smile

Wow pretty quiet around here hey?!

Yeeeeeep. Especially now it's the holidays! All the best in your support group pinkie. Hope your littlest one is settling in nicely smile

Just want to say I'm glad you found a reason for things smile

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Thanks shine on (still can't get used to your new name tongue) and Zinkles yes it's been a long road from the anxiety diagnosis to now. She has also been diagnosed with ADHD. It all makes sense.

It's such a relief when you know what's going on isn't it? It makes it easier in the sense that now you have some idea on what to do.

If you get a chance, 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time' by Mark Haddon is a really good read smile

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Bump for those who's interested smile

Sign in to follow this topic