Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Does Your Child Lock Rss

See you chewing something and hound you til you asking what you have in your mouth?
If I make ANY chewing gestures my daughters telling me to open my mouth so she can see.
She can hear a fridge door open from any room in the house and can hear a wrapper being unwrapped from space.
You have just described my boy!
I think you've described what my daughter will be when she can talk. She holds her hands out, tries to snap her fingers, sticks her tongue out and goes 'ah ah ah ah ah' until she gets some.

No questions other than "ta". He doesn't care what it is, as far as he's concerned if mums eating it it's got to be good lol
Haha yes! I call both my older 2 seagulls for this reason lol
Annie81 wrote:
Haha yes! I call both my older 2 seagulls for this reason lol

ha ha - we often joke in our house that the 'baby birds' are about.
For some reason my children dont eat their own breakfast cereal but the second DH sits down with his there is DD2 waiting for her spoonful. All 3 kiddos have done it smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Lol - Must be a kid thing tongue

jazool wrote:

ha ha - we often joke in our house that the 'baby birds' are about.
For some reason my children dont eat their own breakfast cereal but the second DH sits down with his there is DD2 waiting for her spoonful. All 3 kiddos have done it smile

My eldest daughter is like this. Except she'll be waiting with her own spoon she'll get from the draw.
Doesn't matter if they've had their own breakfast they'll STILL be ready with spoons to eat with their dad when he gets out of bed.
Oh yeah i hear ya about prying the mouth open. Mine have tried that a few times.
Think i need to sit them down dead serious and explain mummys mouth is personal, we must not go in it or take anything FROM it tongue
Mine pretend they want a kiss, then smell my breath... If it smells anything like lollies or chocolate, I'm in trouble.
These kids are good for your thighs and ass - Just can't get the right quantity of sugar in your diet when they're around tongue
Sign in to follow this topic