Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. worried about not eating healthy!

worried about not eating healthy! Lock Rss

I didn't with my third. I had every intention. I supplemented by adding chia seeds to nearly everything and if I had been eating nothing but crap all day and still wanted more crap then I made myself eat a banana or something healthy before having another chocolate laugh

Oh and I drank so much milk...so much. Not sure if that was a good or a bad thing, but seriously- what's with that? Surely at some point my body could of said "No more, we're all good here." But, no.
Tickled*pink wrote:
then I made myself eat a banana or something healthy before having another chocolate laugh

That was by far the funniest thing I've read today!

My first 2 pregnancy i didn't eat great only with my last i did. I ate more healthy than i normally do & i do try and eat healthy normally.

Just go with it at the moment you might find you start wanting healthy food.

I'm struggling to eat vegetables as well - especially salad. I am craving fruit though. Trying to eat as healthily as possible but it's hard when the thought of so many foods makes me think yuck. Loving chocolate milk!! And cheese!!

I definitely haven't eaten healthy enough this pregnancy but I must be doing something right because I've only put on 5kg.

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

When I would pack my lunch for my son (who went to family day care 3 days a week while I was at work) I would pack my self a similar lunch and morning tea. I would pack him a healthy lunch so would have the same but ob a larger serve. Ate a lot of fruit salad and yoghurt. Having said that I am a sweet tooth so love my cakes and choc too lol. Love reading how many other people drink a lot of milk! I drink a lot normally but even more when I am pregnant!!! You could do what you would do with a fussy toddler and hide veg in your meals lol
Pumpkin was my favourite vegetable & I dry-reach just thinking of it. Definitely not wanting to eat any veges either, but I'm having plenty of fruit. Not really eating a lot of red meat so I hope my vitamins are enough to keep my iron levels up.
Oh I found it really hard to eat veges too! That is so weird! I thought I was just crazy tongue

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Thanks 4S smile

I was just saying to DH today that I must make it too comfy in there for my babies tongue

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

I'm 15 weeks and I've lived on fruit, bread and potatos - in any form but most often wedges with sour cream and cheese - i dont even like sour cream normally!!! No meat as I just bring it back up if I make myself eat it and hardly any veges.

I feel guilty but Im struggling to eat enough of the foods I am able to eat let alone eat a balanced diet at the mo! And I'm normally a very healthy eater!

Sign in to follow this topic