Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Re-introduction Lock Rss

Hehe, love the name LoopsyLou!!
Can I ask what kind of lectures you do?
Athaye wrote:
Hehe, love the name LoopsyLou!!
Can I ask what kind of lectures you do?

Thanks re: the name change smile Change is good as a holiday they say. Actually no, l'm going to disagree with that!!

And exercise science & sports management students - professional practice. Basically fieldwork in the industry smile

Athaye wrote:
Replies on Tickled's thread got me thinking, and I thought I'd re-introduce myself to everyone.

I'm 31, and a SAHM to 3 kids - DS 8yo, DD1 5yo and DD2 3yo.
My husband is almost 32, and is a chef.

Would anyone else like to introduce themselves?

I'm 22. I'm not married but going to get married next month. My fiance' is a software engineer. But, however
i don't know that how to treat babies.
Sharma_Kumkum118 wrote:
I'm 22. I'm not married but going to get married next month. My fiance' is a software engineer. But, however
i don't know that how to treat babies.

I'm a little confused about the babies comment huh
Hi! I am Katie (yep pretty original user name there hey!!) . I have 2 kids (DS - 5 and DD - 3).

I work 4 days a week in admin and I a m also studying my Cert III in Education Support. Fingers crossed next year I will be working in a school doing teachers aide.

My DH is an audiologist but hasn't been doing that for the past 5yrs. We now run a car restoration business and classic car spare parts business. Keeps us very busy.

I have been a member of Huggies for just over 5yrs but very rarely post (as you can see). I love reading all the posts but often feel that I don't have much to reply to. But hoping to start replying to more

Chat to you all soon smile
Evening all

I'm currently a SAHM (on maternity leave) of a DD who's 3 1/2 and a DS who will be 1 next month. I was supposed to go back to part time work next month but couldn't find a daycare spot for my DS until next year. Luckily for me, my employers are fine with my deferred return! It's a blessing in disguise really because I'm not ready to go back yet.

I desperately want #3 but DH isn't convinced. I'll keep persevering though. Oh and DH is an analyst. smile

hey ladies! I'm 24, a qualified pharmacy tech but working in a fashion house at the mall. My DH is 27 and a helicopter engineer, working overseas 1month at a time. We live on the west cape of the north island wink and we love it here.

We're TTC #1, and we intend for me to be a SAHM. On my DH side we have a beautiful 4mo niece and another niece or nephew due in 3 weeks! We also have 2 furbabies, a madam cat and a cavoodle pup smile

Hi ladies im 32 and nearly 29 weeks pregnant with our first bub, me and hubby are both sheep and beef farmers in the east of the north island

Im 22, me and my OH have a 19m old girl and are trying to conceive # 2. I am a stay at home mum and love it. Little miss starts daycare for 2 mornings a week this week so I can do some more sewing and get my little business launched grin

Hi I am 34 sahm to my 4 beautiful babies ds1 is 14 dd1 is 12 dd2 is 8 and ds2 is 19 months. Dh and I have been together for 17 years and married for 11 years. I have been on and off huggies for 9 ish years don't post very often but pop in most days for a quick read will start trying to post more often as we have desided to ttc #5 smile

Hey ladies, I'm 38 have been married for nearly 13 years (anniversary is next Monday). I have 2 girls, Natalia is 6 and Sienna is 2 and a half. I work part-time in retail. I joined huggies about 7 years ago and started using the forum when I was going through ivf. smile

Im a rookie huggies member but came on here to find a mothers group in my area when I moved.

Im 35 have 3 kids 2 x Girl 13yo & 15m & a boy 13wks.

Im a working mum at home now because I have the littlies, but finding that im more full time mummy. I WAS that career mum but put life on hold to enrich my life with more kids.

So far I dont regret the choice smile
Sign in to follow this topic