Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Re-introduction Lock Rss

PennyHenny wrote:
Oh wow, I honestly thought everyone would be like "OrangeLily? Who was that??" - haha didn't really think anyone noticed me around smile

Oh really? I'd been wondering what happened to you tongue

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

So I'm a bit late into the thread! I was going to comment earlier but got side tracked!

I'm a 26yo SAHM to my gorgeous little girl who turned 2 last month. She just never ceases to amaze me! Just 4 days after her birthday, she informed me that she was going to use the potty and has been day toilet trained since! She loves the colour pink and is a massive Peppa Pig fan.

Before having DD, I worked for the Govt at the hospital. I have been recently looking for part time work but no luck so far!

DH is 26 and is a heavy diesel mechanic. We've been married for just over 3 years.

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

Axiom wrote:

My DH is a fitter & turner/toolmaker, but hates his job.

my hubby used to be a fitter & turner too.Did his 4 years to get qualiifed with the plan to go to uni as a mature age student to train as an industrial arts teacher.He has been teaching for around 18 years now

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

This thread is a great idea!

I turn 23 this week and am 22 weeks pregnant with our first baby. My DH is 25 and a pilot although is yet to get his first pilot job but hopefully soon! I'm an early childhood teacher. In two weeks I head to Katherine, Northern Territory as DH has some job opportunities coming up there. So we will have a new baby and be living in a town where we know no one and all our family is in NZ. Eek! I haven't seen my DH in 3 months so really looking forward to seeing him again!

me again wrote:
This thread is a great idea!

I turn 23 this week and am 22 weeks pregnant with our first baby. My DH is 25 and a pilot although is yet to get his first pilot job but hopefully soon! I'm an early childhood teacher. In two weeks I head to Katherine, Northern Territory as DH has some job opportunities coming up there. So we will have a new baby and be living in a town where we know no one and all our family is in NZ. Eek! I haven't seen my DH in 3 months so really looking forward to seeing him again!

If you ever make the drive up to Darwin from Katherine, let me know smile

Thanks MissBEAUtiful smile I'll definitely let you know!

Planning on getting most of the baby stuff from Darwin (secondhand) so let me know if you have anything your wanting to get rid of smile

me again wrote:
Thanks MissBEAUtiful smile I'll definitely let you know!

Planning on getting most of the baby stuff from Darwin (secondhand) so let me know if you have anything your wanting to get rid of smile

Sure smile Have you found out the gender?

Hi ya

I'm 34 and currently SAHM to DD who is 2.5 (and driving me insane with her behavior) due with #2 in December (was January). Lost count of how many years DH and I have been together but will have been married for nine years (holy crap) in January.

Am a kiwi, but moved to tropical far north qld in 05. Currently living in Ireland though as DH works for an international company that has transferred him here. DH always gives me stick about being on huggies, but meh, he'll get over it! smile

Haven't read through all the replies yet - stupid phone keeps playing up, but interesting to see such a wide variety on the ones I've managed to see smile
Hi smile
I am mum to 3 beautiful children dd1-12 yrs, dd2 -9yrs and ds-5yrs.
I am 37 and my hubby is 34 , so I am a bit of a cougar laugh
We have been together for 10 years this summer and married for coming up 3 years.
I was a very proud sahm for a long time but now work part time baking for a catering company. I have always said I wanted to be a pastry chef when I grow up..... this job is getting pretty close so it must mean that I am going to be a grown up soon wink.
I have been on huggies for about 4 years but don't find a lot of spare time atm so I easily loose track of what is going on here. I must remember to find time to reignite my love for huggies.

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

hi all,
well im 27 and my dp is a bit younger at 21 smile we've been together for 1.5yrs but have known each other for longer! We are ttc our first and have been for the last 7 months. We both live and work on a sheep station in the middle of nowhere! smile
Oh and before moving in with DP I used to work in child care as a CSP. would love to go back to cc someday but love station life to so should hurry up and have my own kidlets

I may as well jump in too smile

I am a 37 year old SAHM to 3 terrors. DS1 is 5, DD is 3 (going on 13) and DS2 is 15 months.

I am on here pretty much every day reading but rarely post, maybe I'll get my courage up by doing this and start posting more smile

DP is 30 next month and is a truck driver

Hi, I often read the forum but never post. I am 37 years old, married, with 3 children, DS -8, DD nearly 6, and DS2 - 4. I am a midwife and am currently studying to be a child health nurse. I work casually at the moment until my youngest goes to school.

Mrs Fun

Sign in to follow this topic