Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Re-introduction Lock Rss

Hi, I don't think I ever introduced myself so here goes. I'm 36 and now have two boys at home, 11 years old and just 2 1/2 weeks old. I have been a single parent for about 10 years and working that whole time for a state government environment agency. I am also studying a bachelor of applied science part time by distance ed, have only been studying that for 2 years so have about a million years still to go! I live in a national park in the snowy mountains.
I'm Dayle, 29 living in Northern Tasmania, I have been a member since falling pregnant with my son in early 2010. I have a 6 year old step daughter, 3 year old Master O and I am 35 weeks pregnant with our third. Usually I am a full time shift working truck driver for an aluminium smelter but since about 15/16 weeks I had to say goodbye to my truck and became an office worker. My husband is 30 and works for a mobile equipment plant driving all sorts of heavy machinary and quite often I come home to find a backhoe sitting in my driveway! Never a dull moment in our house lol

Hi to all of you grin

PennyHenny...I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out who you are - OrangeLily, of course grin
hey all,
don't know if I ever introduced myself. Im 30 and have 2 kiddlies both boys, a 4 yo and a 9 mo baby smile
Im currently on mat leave, I work as a optical dispenser, really enjoying not working atm and totally considering not going back just yet, leave is up in December. Been married for 7 years, together for 13 years. smile
oh forgot to add- been coming on huggies since I was pregnant with ds1, so about 4-5 years on and off.

What a great idea for a thread Athaye!

Well I am a SAHM to 2 little boys, DS1 who is 3 1/2 and DS2 who is 20 months. We are currently TTC #3 but it's not going so well but that's another story. My DH is 43 and I am 34, we are coming up to 7 years of marriage. DH works in forestry

Before the boys came along I was a KIndy teacher, I recently applied for a work from home job and am contemplating studying a graduate certificate next year. We'll see smile Depends on the ttc too! I am into crafty things and am currently making some things to sell at a market.

My boys are both obsessed with Thomas and Friends and are very active. DS1 starts Kindy next year.

Hello All,

Im Possum and i'm 27. I'm a single parent to Joey my beautiful 19 month old daughter and a stay at home mum. I'm very fortunate to live with my parents in a busy Country Town up on the Murray river, who have most definitely taken away some of the financial stress i would of had living on my own, to which i am extremely grateful. I'm a qualified Leisure & Lifestyle Coordinator, and finger's crossed by the end of the year i will be getting a new job in a Aged Care facility.

My little girl actually had a rough start to life, it was found out 24 hours after her birth that she had suffered a Brain Bleed which caused her to have constant seizures, we were then transferred down to the Monash Hospital where she spent her first month of life. we have had on going appointments with Neurologist, OT, Physio's, Peads and now just recently Speech Therapists, but im very proud to say that her fighting spirit has kicked everything to the curve and is 100% healthy and ok. She's a little trooper very strong personality and i love her so much
Hi everyone grin

I'm a 24 yr old SAHM to a wonderful 3 yr old boy, and I'm 9ish weeks pregnant.

DH is 23 and we've been married for 4 years, together for 8 smile

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

I'm an old member.

I joined when i was about 4 months pregnant with little master who turns 5 next month. I also have another little boy who is little man on here he 2. I also 18 weeks pregnant with my 3rd who i nicknamed rocky bubba.

I'm married for 6 years being with hubby for 7 years. I'm a sahm plus i help run our business when i can.

We moving to melbourne in january to get away from all the family drama & for hubby learn more about computer and everything that goes with it. So he can be a better computer tech than he already is & for a better life for us & our kids.

I love cooking, gardening, swimming, shopping.

My kids are a blessing, i do everything for them & they come first in my life.

hi everyone
I am Virpi( said Vi- r-pi) if you spell it viripi then its closer to the way it's said( cant spell pronounce atm lol as it all looks wrong).
I am 48, hubby is almost 47 and loves to remind of that fact.We have been married for 26 years and have 3 noisy teen/pre teen boys.
I survived a very serious medical condition when my babies were almost 3, 16 months and 4 months and they are lucky to have a mummy.At times they have to be reminded of that fact LOL
I am a SAHM but am looking ( not very hard) for part time work.Hubby is a metal work/graphics teacher.
We live in the northwestern outskirts of Sydney with the kids, a puppy, too many chooks and some parrots
I love reading, browsing here and have grown to love sports like cricket, nrl, afl and soccer.If you can't beat them join them LOL.I love to go to the kids games and never thought I'd be a "soccer mum" let alone like it!
I am here mostly to chat about all sorts of things, give a bit of advice if applicable, ask for opinions etc but mostly because I am a sticky beak and love to read about others lives smile

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Athaye wrote:
PennyHenny...I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out who you are - OrangeLily, of course grin

Me too!! I read your introduction and was like 'yes!!! Orange lily, that's it!!!'
Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:
Lol I asked T when I got stumped and she knew immediately smile

Of course she did! Little Miss Database that she is laugh
Are you serious? Of course we noticed you around!! grin
Sign in to follow this topic