Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

hey. Lock Rss

It's been forever. How is everyone doing. I had a great Xmas new year etc. What's been happening on here? Babies born etc.
Hey Chloe Lovely to see you again smile I'm glad you had a Lovely Christmas. I hope all is well with your kids and with you too smile xx.

I'm going OK ds turned two this week. He's been on Epilepsy medication for his seizures for going on 6 months now. So far it's stopped his grand mal seizures but not his absent seizures. My girls are all well except for one of my twins Miss L but I hope when she sees the paed he can help with her very low weight. Lifes busy as always

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

Welcome back, so nice to see a name i remember.

How's everything with you.

Welcome back.We had a lovely xmas, just trying to get organised for school now.I feel like I need a few more sleep ins to catch up on sleep lol.We are all well, back to cricket this morning for the boys.ds1 is stoked as he retired at 50 not out.He hit 11 boundaries, not bad in his 1st game back after breaking his wrist

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic