Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

So proud of df Lock Rss

And if that fails you could always try a reward chart lol wink

...it's me..Blee wink

Positive reinforcement, did you learn that from puppy school?

Dani + 1 wrote:
Squidlet wrote:
Positive reinforcement, did you learn that from puppy school?
oh no you didn't!

Oops! Did I say that out loud?!

Well done to your DH.
I never smoked but my DH did and it was really hard to give up. I treated him to a new ute (it was before kids) and he still struggled.

80sbaby wrote:
SOME people on here (not saying all) seem to be articulate and intelligent and full of helpful and mature knowledge and advice...seem to have their shit together, but appear to be very under developed in the way of social skills and maybe that explains why they spend EVERY day on a public forum.

Do you know what? I kind of feel like this too. There are 3 or 4 certain members who I find very abrupt and rude and condescending in how they respond to a lot of threads. Its to the point when I start a thread I kind of hope they dont reply to it because they can be so cutting. Ive noticed they just about never start their own threads or participate in the fun and conversational threads, its like they just look for the ones they can attack on. Ive never been brave enough to say anything about it in case I got jumped on, but.. no time like the present and it seems appropriate to voice it here and now. Having said that majority of the
women on here are awesome and I love it here and dont let them others deter me too much!
Jas* wrote:
Behind a Smile wrote:
I've been cold turkey for 6 days now and have had absolutely no interest in going back.
That's awesome hun! smile

+1. That is fantastic BAS. You should be so proud of yourself!!

Behind a Smile wrote:
I do try not to be a mole all the time.

And miss kel, I was like who th f is bas? Oops that would be me, keep forgetting about my name change lol.

ha ha! thats gold!
My_little_dazzler wrote:
Congrats on your DF not smoking smile Sometimes you need to try different strategies with people lol from what I have heard it's not the easiest of things to stop doing.

As for the other comments. Completely uncalled for. It is something she is proud of so there is no need to put her down about how she is going about helping her partner to quit smoking.

Aww I'm sorry, wasn't supposed to be that offensive

Ha! It was a joke for goodness sake. The op was supposed to find it funny... I'm pretty pissed I've been labelled as a bully. I think some of you need to climb down off your high horses and stop being so precious!!!!!!!

...it's me..Blee wink

It's hard to know what tone someone is trying to get across on a forum but I don't think the PP was trying to be a bully, I think she was just making a light hearted joke. The way the OP was worded really left it open for those kind of comments.
Tori-93 wrote:
..:Dolly & Dex:.. wrote:
Ha! It was a joke for goodness sake. The op was supposed to find it funny... I'm pretty pissed I've been labelled as a bully. I think some of you need to climb down off your high horses and stop being so precious!!!!!!!

Can you see how when someone cops shit all the time, they no longer find it funny?

My reply wasn't directed to you. To be honest sweety I havnt taken enough notice to see how much shit you do or don't cop. If you didn't find my comment funny then for that I apologise.... I'm still at a loss as to how anyone would find it offensive in any way.. especially enough to label it as bullying.

Good day girls smile

...it's me..Blee wink

Tori-93 wrote:
misskel79 wrote:Do you know what? I kind of feel like this too. There are 3 or 4 certain members who I find very abrupt and rude and condescending in how they respond to a lot of threads. Its to the point when I start a thread I kind of hope they dont reply to it because they can be so cutting. Ive noticed they just about never start their own threads or participate in the fun and conversational threads, its like they just look for the ones they can attack on. Ive never been brave enough to say anything about it in case I got jumped on, but.. no time like the present and it seems appropriate to voice it here and now. Having said that majority of the
women on here are awesome and I love it here and dont let them others deter me too much!

Just for the record- none of the people I was referring to in this ^^ post have replied in this particular thread.. I just took the opportunity to express some feelings!
Sign in to follow this topic